Colchester, Connecticut: Miracle Survivor Mary Statue
In 2004, St. Mary's Church was destroyed by an explosion, but a statue of the Virgin Mary was left standing. Miracle Mary still stands next to the rebuilt church.
- 178 Linwood Ave., Colchester, CT
- The statue faces the parking lot outside of St. Mary's Ukrainian Catholic Church, which is on the northwest corner of Hwy 2 exit 18.
Miraculous Virgin Mary Statue Falls on Cue, Another Stands Unscathed After Hellish Explosion
Visitor Tips and News About Miracle Survivor Mary Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
In New England, two Virgin Mary statues manifested two very different miracles, both considered clear affirmations of the intercession of a divine power, if you ask witnesses and believers.
... [11/03/2004] Complete News Story
November 27, 2015
Connecticut Latest Tips and Stories
- Free Hollywood Museum, Putnam, Connecticut
- Wells Dinosaur Haven, Uncasville, Connecticut
- Snoopy Rock, Preston, Connecticut
- Oldest Bowling Alley, Woodstock, Connecticut
- American Museum of Tort Law, Winsted, Connecticut
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- The Blue Hole, Santa Rosa, New Mexico
- Eiffel Tower Fountain, Gasquet, California
- Last Place James Dean Stopped for Gas, Lost Hills, California
- Deer Statues - Scioto Lounge, Columbus, Ohio
- Johnny Appleseed Grave, Fort Wayne, Indiana