Percival, Iowa: Sapp Bros Giant Coffee PotA novelty water tower that could pour you one BIG cup of java. The iconic symbol of Sapp Bros. truck centers stands in a corn field along the interstate.
Sapp Bros Travel Center
- 2496 210th Ave., Percival, IA
- Sapp Bros Travel Center. I-29 exit 10, visible on the west side to the north of Hwy 2.
Visitor Tips and News About Sapp Bros Giant Coffee Pot
The Giant Coffee Pot in Percival.[Keith Smith, 09/26/2008]
See even more colossal coffee.
This coffee pot water tower stands near the Sapp Bros. Red Apple Restaurant/truck stop on the Iowa/Nebraska border in Percival Iowa, a few miles south of Omaha. Popular with truckers as well as travelers, the bathrooms were surprisingly and pleasantly clean.[Jim Roberts, 11/08/2004]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- River Country Nature Center: Taxidermy Chicken Coop, Nebraska City, NE - 4 mi.
- An Enchanted Arboretum, Nebraska City, NE - 4 mi.
- John Brown's Cave and Secret Tunnels, Nebraska City, NE - 5 mi.
- In the region: Malcolm X Born Here, Omaha, NE - 42 mi.