Campbellsville, Kentucky: Burgers and Guns
Campbellsville, Kentucky - Burgers and Guns
Visitor Tips and News About Burgers and Guns
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
In my college town of Campbellsville, where I'm a current senior (2004-2005), we have a half burger joint/half gun store. A big wooden Indian sits on the front porch of the "Big Chief's." Inside the little hole in the wall on the left is the burger bar, on the right are the gun racks. There's a dead rattlesnake encased in glass, pictures of other rattlesnakes the owner has owned, and a live rooster used for breeding in the back. He was crowing the entire time we were there.
[Kenny Rager, 02/16/2005]
Burgers and Guns:
- Columbia street next to the Napa Auto Parts, across the street from the Taylor County Board of Education. Big Chief Gun Shop, 129 S. Columbia Ave.
September 29, 2016
Kentucky Latest Tips and Stories
- Hillbilly Garden, Calvert City, Kentucky
- Mary Draper Ingles, Burlington, Kentucky
- Corvette Museum, Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Ark Encounter, Williamstown, Kentucky
- Midget Mountain - Gospel Campground, Shepherdsville, Kentucky
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Two Guns - Route 66 Attractions In Ruins, Two Guns, Arizona
- MLK Heads on a Chrome Orb, Toledo, Ohio
- Concrete Outline of USS South Dakota, Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Director John Ford Statue, Portland, Maine
- Palace of Depression, Vineland, New Jersey