Campbellsville, Kentucky: Burgers and Guns
Campbellsville, Kentucky - Burgers and Guns
Visitor Tips and News About Burgers and Guns
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
In my college town of Campbellsville, where I'm a current senior (2004-2005), we have a half burger joint/half gun store. A big wooden Indian sits on the front porch of the "Big Chief's." Inside the little hole in the wall on the left is the burger bar, on the right are the gun racks. There's a dead rattlesnake encased in glass, pictures of other rattlesnakes the owner has owned, and a live rooster used for breeding in the back. He was crowing the entire time we were there.
[Kenny Rager, 02/16/2005]
Burgers and Guns:
Address: Campbellsville, KY
Directions: Columbia street next to the Napa Auto Parts, across the street from the Taylor County Board of Education. Big Chief Gun Shop, 129 S. Columbia Ave.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
September 16, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Kentucky Latest Tips and Stories
- King Arthur's Round Table - Literary Park, Hopkinsville, Kentucky
- Project Restoring Muffler Man with Hideous Head, Morton's Gap, Kentucky
- Pink Elephant, Guthrie, Kentucky
- Lightning Portrait of Startled Lady Bather, Russellville, Kentucky
- Big Cow Statue, Guthrie, Kentucky
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: The Windsor Ruins, Port Gibson, Mississippi
- Alien Abduction Statue, The Woodlands, Texas
- The Most Absurd Bar in the World: A Sculpture, Dennysville, Maine
- Eerie Abraham Lincoln Hologram, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Camera Heritage Museum, Staunton, Virginia
Latest Visitor Tips