Campbellsville, Kentucky: Burgers and Guns
Campbellsville, Kentucky - Burgers and Guns
Visitor Tips and News About Burgers and Guns
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
In my college town of Campbellsville, where I'm a current senior (2004-2005), we have a half burger joint/half gun store. A big wooden Indian sits on the front porch of the "Big Chief's." Inside the little hole in the wall on the left is the burger bar, on the right are the gun racks. There's a dead rattlesnake encased in glass, pictures of other rattlesnakes the owner has owned, and a live rooster used for breeding in the back. He was crowing the entire time we were there.
[Kenny Rager, 02/16/2005]
Burgers and Guns:
- Columbia street next to the Napa Auto Parts, across the street from the Taylor County Board of Education. Big Chief Gun Shop, 129 S. Columbia Ave.
October 6, 2015
Kentucky Latest Tips and Stories
- World's Largest Horseshoe, Louisville, Kentucky
- Tired Tire Man, Corbin, Kentucky
- Harland Sanders Cafe and Museum, Corbin, Kentucky
- Big Mike's: Mystery House, Rocks, and Big Mo, Cave City, Kentucky
- Whiskey Distillery Castle, Frankfort, Kentucky
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Field of Dreams, Dyersville, Iowa
- Poppy Plane Crash Memorial, Bloomington, Illinois
- Prairie Dog Village, Devils Tower, Wyoming
- Berwyn Route 66 Museum, Berwyn, Illinois
- Ever-Changing Rock Sculptures, Mutual, Ohio