Reports, news, and stories on quirky roadside attractions! Not all tips verified -- call ahead! Submit your own tip.
- Los Angeles, California - Dearly Departed Tours and Museum
The museum is the final resting place of Jayne Mansfield's Death Car, Divine's motel door of death, and other celebrity relics. Roadsideamerica.com Report... [05/22/2017]
- Atlantic City, New Jersey - Caesar's Horse-Drawn Chariot
Grandiose fountain sculpture of the ancient Roman emperor driving his chariot and four horses stands at the entrance of Caesar's casino. Roadsideamerica.com Report... [05/22/2017]
- Ligonier, Indiana - Pumpkin Fantasy Land
This annual attraction that has been around for 44 years. In the fall of 1972, Charlie put two butternut squash together and imagined he saw Snoopy. Today, the annual Pumpkin Fantasyland is comprised of displays featuring all of the U.S. Presidents, storybook and movie characters, along with a special theme each year. All animals and characters are made from pumpkins, gourds, and squash.[Issy Lane, 05/22/2017]
- 1680 Lincolnway W., Ligonier, IN
- Fashion Farm. One mile west of town, on the north side of Lincolnway W.
- Oct. daily 8-7 (Call to verify)
- Adults $2.
- Bozeman, Montana - Big Red the Ox
The family that donated Big Red the Ox took him away, but there are still unique mounts to see and get close to.[Garry, 05/22/2017]
Schnee's Powder Horn Sportsman's Supply
- Schnee's Powder Horn Sportsman's Supply. Northwest corner of E. Main St. and N. Black Ave.
- May 2017: Big Red is gone.
- Omaha, Nebraska - Bronze Statue of Chef Boyardee
The statue has been moved to the outside of building #6. No longer out on the main street.[Carya, 05/22/2017]
- Conagra Drive, Omaha, NE
- East edge of the city. From downtown drive east on Jones St. until it ends, bends north (left), and turns into Conagra Drive. The statue is outside the first building on the left, identified as Building 6.