Reports, news, and stories on quirky roadside attractions! Not all tips verified -- call ahead! Submit your own tip.
The grounded ship is worth stopping to see! Lots of trails from boat-launch parking lot.[Mark J. Besso, 08/27/2016]
- 2793 Beacon Blvd., Lincoln - Vineland, ON, Canada
- From Toronto or Niagara Falls, take QEW to exit 55 (Jordan Road). Jordan Road to North Service Road to Jordan Harbour Marina.
Great stop with nice pull off.[Rick Ohmit, 08/27/2016]
...and cars inhabited by dummies!
- 400-414 Old 36, Clarence, MO
- Intersection of North Shelby St. and Bus US Hwy 6.
You can create your own ice cream flavor in the Turkey Hill test lab.[Stacy, 08/27/2016]
- 301 Linden St., Columbia, PA
- Exit US Hwy 30 onto Hwy 441/Linden St. (Columbia) just east of Susquehanna River bridge. The Experience is just south of US Hwy 30, on the northeast corner of Hwy 441 and Linden St., next to the Burger King.
- Adults $11.50
Lots of little falls run under the road [in Shoshone Falls Park]. Worth the $3 vehicle fee to see it up close. Beautiful area to see and photograph.[Kyndra, 08/27/2016]
This must have been nice when it was taken care of. The shelter, with picnic tables and a grill, is a good area for a small cookout or family gathering. Some of the petroglyphs are really easy to see while others are harder to make out.[Brooke Chesson-Riedel, 08/27/2016]
Leo Petroglyphs State Memorial
- 357-509 Township Hwy 224, Ray, OH
- Leo Petroglyphs State Memorial. From Wellston, OH take OH highway 327 North for 6.3 miles. Turn left onto County Road 30/TwinBridge Rd. Go about 2.2 miles. Turn left onto Co Rd 29/Raysville Rd. Go about 0.6 miles. Take first right onto Twp Rd 224/Park Rd. It's on the left.
- Daylight hours.