Reports, news, and stories on quirky roadside attractions! Not all tips verified -- call ahead! Submit your own tip.
- Fort Smith, Arkansas - Dummy Lighthouse Keeper
Restaurant is no longer there. Can't get close to building.[Tricia, 10/07/2015]
- Lighthouse Inn. Visible on the north side of US Hwy 64/71, on the west end of the bridge leading into Fort Smith from Van Buren. To get to the lighthouse, turn north onto Clayton Expy, then make an immediate right. The lighthouse is at the end of the road.
- Oct. 2015: Reported closed.
You can even see the Sleeper house from the backside.[jaimeeclaire, 10/07/2015]
- Golden, CO
- On Genesee Mountain, overlooking Interstate 70 at Genesee exit. Along Genessee Ave and Ski Hil Dr the house is not visible from the private drive.
- Private; open for special events only.
There's no falling asleep at this church.[Melissa, 10/07/2015]
Randy Brown Memorial Chapel
- Route 20, Buckhannon, WV
- South of Buckhannon, at the intersection of Route 20 and Sago Road.
Great moccasins on Minnehaha.[Melissa, 10/07/2015]
- 100 Executive Plaza, Elkins, WV
- Outside Hiawatha's jewelry and crafts store. On the south side of US 33 just east of its junction with US 219.
Whether you're a Dylan fan or not, this is one fantastic, eye-popping mural! It's in a busy downtown area, so you may have to hunt for a parking spot. Drive-by not recommended, like I ended up having to settle for.[O'Neal, 10/06/2015]
- S. 5th St., Minneapolis, MN
- Downtown, on the west side of S. 5th St., just south of its intersection with Hennepin Ave. The mural wall faces north, toward Hennepin Ave.