Reports, news, and stories on quirky roadside attractions! Not all tips verified -- call ahead! Submit your own tip.
Standing roughly twenty feet high, this farming frog sits on a rock in front of the Yellow Barn Farming Museum.[Dan Joseph, 03/21/2017]
- 470 Caverns Rd, Shenandoah, VA
- On Rt 730/Caverns Rd, across from American Celebration on Parade.
Mrs. Barbara is as amazing as her collection! You could look in her cases forever![Jennifer Copeland, 03/21/2017]
Collectible and Antique Chair Gallery
- 994 Main St., Stone Mountain, GA
- Collectible and Antique Chair Gallery. US Hwy 78 exit 5. Drive west on Hwy 10 for a little over a mile. Turn left at the stoplight onto James B. Rivers Memorial Drive. Drive a half-mile. Turn right onto Main St. The gallery will be on the right, a little white building just past the funeral home and the Village Court shopping plaza.
- Adults $5, 5-12 $2
- Yermo, California - Calico Ghost Town
The RV park is packed full. 30 amps only. Tight spaces. Only worth a one night stay for the kitsch of it all.[Ken Camp, 03/21/2017]
Calico Ghost Town Regional Park
- 36600 Ghost Town Rd, Yermo, CA
- Calico Ghost Town Regional Park. 10 miles north of Barstow, Exit I-15 at Ghost Town Rd. Not all areas are ADA accessible.
- Daily 9-5. Gunfights staged irregularly Th-Sa. (Call to verify)
- Adults $8 for entry only
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
We stopped here in 2011 (May) and again this week and it's pretty much unchanged in that time. There were some really nice ladies working the gift shop that offered up additional information on the attraction.[Trey, 03/21/2017]
Ed Galloways Totem Pole Park
I love cryptids, so we made sure to stop here on our way home from the Everglades. It was my favorite stop. They have a skunk ape statue along with various souvenirs that bear the resemblance of a skunk ape.[Kayla Romero, 03/21/2017]