Reports, news, and stories on quirky roadside attractions! Not all tips verified -- call ahead! Submit your own tip.
Went by this on my run this morning and snapped a pic. This looked more like Whisk Jesus than Eggbeater Jseus to me, but I definitely got the reference.[Hobbit Singleton, 08/04/2015]
First Baptist Church Huntsville
- 600 Governors Drive SW, Huntsville, AL
- First Baptist Church Huntsville. On the north side of 600 Governors Drive SW, just east of its intersection with US Hwy 231.
Haven't seen the Muskie carved from a tree in Ventura, Iowa, but this the largest Bullhead as of March 22, 2015.[Lala, 08/04/2015]
Absolutely a must do on your bucket list! Standing at the base of the falls on the Hurricane Deck is amazing. You will get wet, but super refreshing![Paul Woo, 08/04/2015]
A roadside attraction celebrating roadside attractions! There are actually two maps just by baggage claim 3 and 4 and in eyesight of the gargoyle. It was neat to see![Mallory Billings, 08/04/2015]
- Pena Blvd, Denver, CO
- East of Denver, Pena Blvd east to Denver International Airport. Main terminal.
- Oshkosh, Wisconsin - Giant Flamingo
This location is now a bust. We visited on 8/1/15 and there were a total of 8 giant statues. All were very worn and in disrepair. The Saturday flea market was good, but the statues were horrible. Waste of a trip even though it was only 12 miles from our hotel.[Lydia Lansing, 08/04/2015]
M. Schettl Sales
- 5851 Green Valley Rd, Oshkosh, WI
- US Hwy 41 exit 124. Turn north onto Hwy 76/Jackson St. Turn right at stoplight onto Green Valley Rd. Drive about a half-mile; you'll see statues on the left, outside M. Schettl Sales.