Reports, news, and stories on quirky roadside attractions! Not all tips verified -- call ahead! Submit your own tip.
They have an artist open house the first Saturday of every month with live music and new artist showings. During the colder months it's from 1-5 and during warmer months it's from 5-9.[Sara S, 01/19/2017]
- Thunder Rd, Twentynine Palms, CA
- From downtown Twentynine Palms drive east five miles on Hwy 62/Twentynine Palms Hwy. Turn right (south) at the Glass Outhouse sign onto Thunder Rd. You'll see the parking area ahead on the right.
- Daily 12-5. Closed Aug-Sep.
This is an amazing piece of public art located at the Guadalupe Cultural Arts Center. It's worth the drive to see in person.[Beyond The River Walk, 01/19/2017]
Guadalupe Cultural Arts Center
- 1301 Guadalupe St., San Antonio, TX
- Guadalupe Cultural Arts Center. West of I-35 downtown in San Antonio at the Guadalupe Cultural Arts Center, at Guadalupe and S Colorado St.
One of the little hidden quirks of Riverside, no one seems to know about this place.[Alexis Roman, 01/19/2017]
- 800 Iowa Ave., Riverside, CA
- I-215 Exit 36, head east on Center St. turn right on Iowa Ave.
- June 2013: road reported blocked by construction.
America's Largest Janitor stands 22 ft. tall inside the Museum of Clean. Before he moved to Idaho in late 2016, he was a rifle-toting frontiersman guarding a Montana casino. Roadsideamerica.com Report... [01/18/2017]
If you're a Michael Jackson fan, this is an awesome stop! The statue is in the Mandalay Bay lobby. There are other pieces of memorabilia at the theater entrance.[Audra W, 01/17/2017]
- 3950 S. Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV
- In the lobby outside the Michael Jackson ONE Theater in the Mandalay Bay Casino, which is on the west side of S. Las Vegas Blvd (The Strip) at Mandalay Bay Rd.