Reports, news, and stories on quirky roadside attractions! Not all tips verified -- call ahead! Submit your own tip.
It's a house covered in butterflies in every color and every pattern![Julia Baris, 04/29/2016]
- 309 9th St, Pacific Grove, CA
- West of Monterey. Between Laurel Ave and Pine Ave.
- Private property. Visible from street.
- Kennebunk, Maine - Wedding Cake House
Occasionally tours are conducted in the fall for a fee to benefit local charities.[Jenn, 04/29/2016]
- 105 Summer Rd, Kennebunk, ME
- On the north side of Hwy 35/9A, around a mile east of town. Sparse parking in area.
- Private property - visible from street. No tours.
Walk the stairs to the viewpoint. Amazing view![Mike Larson, 04/29/2016]
- US Hwy 19, Fayetteville, WV
- Northeast of town on US 19 across the New River Gorge. The overlook is just north of the bridge, east side.
Beautiful mansion originally built as a farmhouse in 1795 was converted into a mansion in the 1860s. It was purchased by McDonald's in 1985, who planned to demolish it and build a restaurant, but based on pressure from preservationists they restored it to its former glory, and it looks remarkable![Lady Amanda, 04/29/2016]
- 2045 Jericho Tpke, New Hyde Park, NY
- At the corner of Hwy 25/Jerico Turnpike and Nassau Terminal Rd., north side.
- Battle Mountain, Nevada - Muffler Man Holding Firecracker
No sign of a muffler man today, just two giant missiles laying on the ground in front of the store.[Becca, 04/29/2016]
Roller Coaster Fireworks
- 980 Broyles Ranch Rd, Battle Mountain, NV
- I-80 exit 231, South side of Broyles Ranch Rd.