Reports, news, and stories on quirky roadside attractions! Not all tips verified -- call ahead! Submit your own tip.
The Kaleidoscope has flashing lights inside and many moving parts.[Ron Renken, 09/01/2015]
- 105 N. Elm St., Three Oaks, MI
- Downtown, on the west side of N. Elm St. just north of its intersection with Maple St.
There is a book fountain outside of Cincinnati Public Library.[MandiSkyler, 09/01/2015]
The Amelia Valerio Weinberg Memorial Fountain is a triangular arrangement sculpted to look like 20 old bound books with a central waterfall running into a pool. Dedicated in 1990.
Cincinnati Public Library
- Cincinnati, OH
- Vine Street Plaza, between 9th St. and 8th St.
Two-Way Oldsmobile -- looks like it has moved locations and now sits in the Preston fairgrounds in Preston along Fillmore St.[Loni, 09/01/2015]
- 601-707 Fillmore St E, Preston, MN
- Reported in the fairgrounds along Fillmore St. Seen previously at Preston Service Plus, southwest corner of US Hwy 52 and 608 Houston St. NW.
- May be seasonally moved/stored.
- Biloxi, Mississippi - Moran's Art Studio - Vague Recollections
I was in Biloxi two weeks after Hurricane Camille  and we walked the beach in front of the house with the skeletons underneath (exposed by the hurricane). I discovered what we thought was an Indian bead, but instead was something from a piece of jewelry that must have washed away from the grave site. It was definitely connected, and from the site![thomas hemann, 09/01/2015]
The human skeletons under the floor of Moran's Art Studio were exposed by the beach erosion of Hurricane Camille in 1969, then were blown to smithereens by Hurricane Katrina in 2005.
- Was off Highway 90 at 110 Porter Ave. until wrecked in Hurricane Katrina in 2005.
- Original studio destroyed.
- Pensacola, Florida - Drive-Thru Funeral Home
I had to go look. The window is still there, except there is a curtain across it. However, it is no longer a drive-thru. There is a trailer-mounted bar-b-que pit blocking the driveway. The former funeral home is a now the home of the Mission Anglican Church.[Gene Phillips, 09/01/2015]
- Junior Funeral Home.