Reports, news, and stories on quirky roadside attractions! Not all tips verified -- call ahead! Submit your own tip.
- New York, New York - Monk's Cafe from Seinfeld
While the inside is not Monks, there are plenty Seinfeld reminders everywhere. Lots of photos and caricatures on the wall. Still a tourist stop for a photo-op. BTW, breakfast is served all-day and the coffee is great![Casaflamingo, 04/23/2017]
- 2880 Broadway, New York, NY
- Tom's Restaurant. Morningside Heights, near Columbia University. Take the 1/9 Subway line and get off at either 110th Street or 116th Street stops. Location is short walking distance.
- Visible from street. (Call to verify)
Musical Road: Southern California explorers Bethany and Drew play the Musical Road in Lancaster. Watch Video.
Bluesy, rockin' Memphis is the go-to destination for fans of Elvis and -- Danny Thomas? See Danny's many awards and tributes, then visit his grave; like The King, Danny is buried at his attraction. Roadsideamerica.com Report... [04/22/2017]
Surrounded by priceless works of art and serious artifacts of history, the ropey, desiccated arm and hand of an Egyptian mummy is an unexpected treat. Roadsideamerica.com Report... [04/21/2017]
The Big Soup Can is next to the freeway -- easy and fast to get and find it, mildly interesting. Next to a Dairy Queen.[Kevin, 04/21/2017]
- Interstate 20 Access Rd, Eastland, TX
- I-20 exit 343, on the southwest side. The can is next to the Dairy Queen, toward the back of the property, along the I-20 Access Rd.