is one of our classic cross-country, high-speed vacations, starting on the
Pacific Coast one sunny morning and ending in Manhattan a week later.
Though some of the tourist attractions have since closed, most are still alive
and kicking. We've updated where necessary....Begin
September 24, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Aurora Ice Museum, Chena Hot Springs, Alaska
- Head of the Sugar Flat Road Creature, Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Amish Horse and Buggy ATM, Wellington, Ohio
- Kellogg Historical Museum, Kellogg, Iowa
- Indian Statue, Menasha, Wisconsin