is one of our classic cross-country, high-speed vacations, starting on the
Pacific Coast one sunny morning and ending in Manhattan a week later.
Though some of the tourist attractions have since closed, most are still alive
and kicking. We've updated where necessary....Begin
March 29, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Lovers Oak, Brunswick, Georgia
- World's Tallest Hatteras Tribute Lighthouse, East Lake, North Carolina
- Longest Named Thing in America, Webster, Massachusetts
- Beale Street Barber Shop, Wilmington, North Carolina
- Sponge-O-Rama, Tarpon Springs, Florida