is one of our classic cross-country, high-speed vacations, starting on the
Pacific Coast one sunny morning and ending in Manhattan a week later.
Though some of the tourist attractions have since closed, most are still alive
and kicking. We've updated where necessary....Begin
March 28, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- World's Largest Peanut, Durant, Oklahoma
- Alphabet Heads, Des Moines, Iowa
- Graves of Roy Rogers and Dale Evans, Apple Valley, California
- Narrowest House in the World, San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Feature: Miracle Mineral Water of Carlsbad, Carlsbad, California
Latest Visitor Tips