is one of our classic cross-country, high-speed vacations, starting on the
Pacific Coast one sunny morning and ending in Manhattan a week later.
Though some of the tourist attractions have since closed, most are still alive
and kicking. We've updated where necessary....Begin
July 24, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Graffiti House - Civil War Cavalry Battle Hospital, Brandy Station, Virginia
- Big Egg Water Tower, Newberry, South Carolina
- Saint Peter's Pearly Gates, Saint Peter, Minnesota
- Exhausted Paul Bunyan, University Park, Illinois
- Big Pig, South Frankenmuth, Michigan