Video: Keeping Up With RichArt
Rich Tracy, the artist known as "RichArt," seemed to never stand still, so we found ourselves chasing him with our video camera in 2004 as he zigzagged around his styrofoam yard art with an unending stream of stories and thoughts about his sculptures.
The tour's allotted 55 minutes -- costing us 5 bucks -- just weren't enough, so we understand the appeal of repeat visits to Centralia.
More on RichArt's Art Yard
RoadsideAmerica.com Videos | Washington Videos
June 26, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Washington Latest Tips and Stories
- Garbage Eating Goat, Spokane, Washington
- The Norwester Museum, La Connor, Washington
- Vacuum Cleaner Creatures, Seattle, Washington
- Twin Sisters Rock, Touche, Washington
- Ginkgo Gem Shop Dinosaurs, Vantage, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- World's Biggest Hex Nut, Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Presidents Park, Lead, South Dakota
- Lightship Overfalls Park, Lewes, Delaware
- St. Anne's Shrine, Lake Wales, Florida
- RCA Dog, Albany, New York