Video: Keeping Up With RichArt
Rich Tracy, the artist known as "RichArt," seemed to never stand still, so we found ourselves chasing him with our video camera in 2004 as he zigzagged around his styrofoam yard art with an unending stream of stories and thoughts about his sculptures.
The tour's allotted 55 minutes -- costing us 5 bucks -- just weren't enough, so we understand the appeal of repeat visits to Centralia.
More on RichArt's Art Yard
RoadsideAmerica.com Videos | Washington Videos
May 27, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Washington Latest Tips and Stories
- Wildlife Of Connell: Opening Day, Connell, Washington
- Newsboy Statue, Kennewick, Washington
- Equality - Prosperity vs. Wretchedness, Seattle, Washington
- Taejonjeong: Korea Sister City Gift, Seattle, Washington
- Yard Art: Mythic Creatures and Naked Humans, Seattle, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- 36-Foot-Tall Statues Of The Beatles, Houston, Texas
- Giant Chair, Berryville, Virginia
- Renaissance-Lover's Castle, Arrington, Tennessee
- Carmen Miranda Zebra, Austin, Texas
- Rusty the Scrap Metal Dog, Holland, Michigan