Welcome to Holiday Inn Express of Naples conveniently located off of I-75, exit 101. The location allows our corporate travelers and vacationers easy access to our many Collier County attractions. The Naples hotel is 35 minutes south of SW (RSW) Regional Airport and minutes away from the Naples Airport. You are only 5-25 minutes away from Olde Naples, North Naples, Golden Gate, Golden Gate Estates, Marco Island, Everglades City and Ava Maria. The hotel is also close to all the attractions such as the Everglades, Rookery Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve, Conservancy Nature Center, Audubon Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary, Naples Botanical Gardens, Collier-Seminole State Park, Florida Sports Park, Picayune Strand State Forest, Naples Municipal Beaches and Fishing Pier, Tigertail Beach, Philharmonic Center for the Arts, Edison Community College Collier Campus. You will find several golf course from 3 to 5 miles away from the hotel. The Physicians Regional Medical Center and Hospital a short 5 minute drive from our hotel. Nearby the hotel we have many dining options and only minutes away from the upbeat downtown dining district. We offer free hot Express Start Breakfast, wireless high-speed Internet access. Unwind at the end of your busy day at our outdoor pool or use the 24-hour fitness center to get a complete workout. Make a reservation today at the Holiday Inn Express in Naples FL!
Amenities· Accessible facilities
· Air conditioning individually controlled in room
· Airline desk
· Buffet breakfast
· Car rental desk - (In Area)
· Casino - (In Area)
· Coffee/Tea maker
· Color television
· Desk with lamp
· Direct dial telephone
· Dry cleaning
· Florist - (In Area)
· Free parking
· Gift/News stand - (In Area)
· Golf - (In Area)
· Grocery shopping service available - (In Area)
· High speed internet connection
· Housekeeping - daily
· Housekeeping - weekly
· Interior corridors
· Ironing board
· Late check-out available
· Late check-out available
· Meal included - continental breakfast
· On-Site parking
· Outdoor pool
· Premium movie channels
· Private bathroom
· Satellite television
· Separate closet
· Shops and commercial services - (In Area)
· Spare electrical outlet available at desk
· Sundry/Convenience store - (In Area)
· Tennis court - (In Area)
· Tour/sightseeing desk
· Transportation services - local area
· Voice mail
· Wireless internet connection
· Wireless internet connection in public areas
two queen beds non smoking
· American Dollars is the native currency.
· Check in time is 3:00 PM
· Check out time is 11:00 AM
· Time Zone is GMT
· Opened in 1998
· Renovated in 01/01/2017
· 70 rooms.
· 9 suites.
· 3 floors.
Fitness center on-site
Area Attractions- Shopping within
Walmart Supercenter is 1/2 mile, Naples Mall is 8 miles in town, Miromar Outlet Shopping mall is 23 miles on I-75.- NAPLES
- Naples Airport
- Southwest International Airport
- Miami International Airport
- Cedar Hammock Golf and Country Club
The 18-hole course features 7,000 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 72 . The course rating is 74.0 and it has a slope rating of 139 on Bermuda grass. Designed by Gordon G. Lewis/Jed Azinger, the Cedar Hammock golf course opened in 2000.- Audubon Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary 239-348-9151.
We believe that persistent research into the intricate patterns of outdoor life will help to assure the wise use of earth's abundance. So we will be vigilant to protect wilderness areas, refuges, and parks and to encourage good use of nature's storehouse- Rookery Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve.
Located at the northern end of the Ten Thousand Islands on the gulf coast of Florida, the Rookery Bay Reserve represents one of the few remaining undisturbed mangrove estuaries in North America.- Seminole Tribe Casino in Immokalee.
Feeling Lucky? Bring your A-game to the Zig Zag Girlz Blackjack Pit where the only thing hotter than your cards is our sexy Zig Zag Girlz, exclusively at Seminole Casino Immokalee. We have taken the timeless excitement of blackjack and boosted it up a not- Picayune Strand State Forest 239-348-7557.
The land which is currently Picayune Strand State Forest was originally logged for cypress trees in the 1940's and 1950's, and then in the 1960's, a developer purchased over 57,000 acres to create the largest subdivision in America to be called "Golden Ga- The Conservancy Nature Center 239-262-0304.
- Marco Island
- Gulf Beaches at the Pier.
- Olde Naples 5th and 3rd Shopping District
- Edison Community College Collier Campus
- Collier County Offices and Sheriff Offices
- Ave Maria University and Township
- Everglades National Park Boat Tours 866-628-7275
- Everglades National Park 800-363-2267
- Physicians Regional Medical Center and Hospital
- Florida Sports Park, home of the Swamp Buggy Races