is one of our classic cross-country, high-speed vacations, starting on the
Pacific Coast one sunny morning and ending in Manhattan a week later.
Though some of the tourist attractions have since closed, most are still alive
and kicking. We've updated where necessary....Begin
July 15, 2018
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: DiscoverSea Shipwreck Museum, Fenwick Island, Delaware
- Smiley Face Water Tower, Waite Park, Minnesota
- Weeping Cedar Woman, Tofino, British Columbia
- Julia Bulette Museum, Virginia City, Nevada
- Giant Catfish, Slidell, Louisiana