is one of our classic cross-country, high-speed vacations, starting on the
Pacific Coast one sunny morning and ending in Manhattan a week later.
Though some of the tourist attractions have since closed, most are still alive
and kicking. We've updated where necessary....Begin
November 12, 2018
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Screamin' Tub Mannequin, Shasta Lake, California
- Medieval Monastery, Vina, California
- Grave of Siamese Twins Mille Christine McCoy, Whiteville, North Carolina
- Weekend Mermaids, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- Grave of Spaghetti, the Carny Mummy, Laurinburg, North Carolina