is one of our classic cross-country, high-speed vacations, starting on the
Pacific Coast one sunny morning and ending in Manhattan a week later.
Though some of the tourist attractions have since closed, most are still alive
and kicking. We've updated where necessary....Begin
September 23, 2018
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Mural by Teenage Chris Pratt, Granite Falls, Washington
- Ape Cave Lava Tube, Cougar, Washington
- Outdoor Millstones Collection, London, Kentucky
- World's Largest Ball of Paint, Alexandria, Indiana
- 20-Foot-Tall Pope, Justice, Illinois