Economy Inn North minutes from Downtown Oklahoma City, Tinker Air Force Base, and convenient to Frontier City Theme Park, University of Central Oklahoma, Cox Convention Center, Ford Center, State Fair Park, Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum, Oklahoma City Zoo, Edmond Medical Center, and Will Rogers World Airport. Guests will enjoy comfortable rooms with a continental breakfast each morning and free internet access. Pet friendly with 10USD charge per night and only in select rooms. Please advise if traveling with pets.
Amenities· 24-hour front desk
· Complimentary continental breakfast
· Free parking
· Free parking
· Onsite laundry
· Pets allowed
Room Information1 King Bed Nonsmoking
Alarm clock, Cable television, Free local calls, High speed internet connection, Microwave, Refrigerator, Barbeque grills
2 Double Beds Nonsmoking
Alarm clock, Cable television, Double beds, Free local calls, High speed internet connection, Microwave, Refrigerator, Barbeque grills
1 King Bed Smoking
2 Double Beds Smoking
one king bed
two double beds
· American Dollars is the native currency.
· Check in time is 12:00 PM
· Check out time is 11:00 AM
· Time Zone is GMT
· Opened in 1990
· 30 rooms.
· 0 suites.
· 2 floors.
A valid Credit Card is required to confirm your reservation
Cancel by 3 PM local hotel time at least 24 hours prior to arrival to avoid a 1 night(s) cancel penalty charge
Area Attractions- Will Rogers World Airport
From Will Rogers World Airport - Head east on SW 67th St/Guy Fuller Dr; Continue to follow SW 67th St; Continue onto Air Cargo Rd; Turn left at SW 54th St; Take the ramp to S Meridian Ave; Turn right at S Meridian Ave; Merge onto OK-152 E via the ramp to- Norman
1. Head northeast on E Main St toward N Porter Ave 112 ft 2. Take the 1st left onto N Porter Ave 2.7 mi 3. Turn left at W Tecumseh Rd 1.9 mi 4. Turn right at N Flood Ave 1.1 mi 5. Take the ramp onto I-35 N 12.9 m- Cracker Barrel
- Oklahoma City
Follow I-35 / I44 south towards Downtown Oklahoma City- Edmond
1. Head west on E 2nd St/Edmond Rd toward S Boulevard St Continue to follow E 2nd St 0.2 mi 2. Turn left at US-77 S/S Broadway Continue to follow US-77 S 9.1 mi 3. Continue onto I-235 S 3.6 mi 4. Take exit 1F toward N. 6 St W/D- Bethany
1. Head south on N Mueller Ave toward NW 45th St 0.5 mi 2. Take the 3rd left onto OK-66 E/Historic U.S. 66 E 3.5 mi 3. Continue onto I-44 E 3.5 mi 4. Take exit 127 to merge onto I-235 S/US-77 S toward Okla. City/Downtown/Edmond- Mustang
1. Head north on S Mustang Rd toward E Forster Ln 0.5 mi 2. Turn right at the 1st cross street onto OK-152 E/SW 74th St Continue to follow OK-152 E 9.4 mi 3. Take the exit onto I-44 E toward I-40/Tulsa/Downtown 3.2 mi 4. Take e- Choctaw
1. Head south on Muzzy St toward 1st St 0.3 mi 2. Turn right at US-62 W/NE 23rd St 11.0 mi 3. Turn right at Frontage Rd/NE Grand Blvd/Shull Ave 0.5 mi 4. Take the 1st left onto Frontage Rd/NE Grand Blvd 361 ft 5. Turn- Yukon
1. Head east on Historic U.S. 66 E toward N 11th St 0.1 mi 2. Take the 1st right onto Garth Brooks Blvd 1.6 mi 3. Turn left to merge onto I-40 E 13.8 mi 4. Take exit 150A toward Downtown/Walker Ave 0.2 mi 5. Merge onto- Waffle House
- Frontier City Theme Park
- Oklahoma Christian University
- Edmond Medical Center
- Bricktown Canal and Entertainment District