- Submit Comments or Corrections
- Submit Tips About Roadside Attractions
- iPhone App Support
- We Don't Accept Unsolicited Materials
- We Don’t Make Telemarketing Calls
- We Aren't A Tourist Attraction
- Hotel Reservation Support
- Press and Media Center
Submit Comments or Corrections to RoadsideAmerica.com Editors
We appreciate your feedback and comments about RoadsideAmerica.com, our stories, posts, website, apps, and books. Please let us know about factual errors you encounter -- we strive to keep our reports and stories accurate and up-to-date. Please let us know the page's URL to speed things along.
Tip Submissions About Roadside Attractions
Visitor text tips, photos, and videos of roadside attractions are published at our editors' discretion. Read our terms and conditions and our Tip Guidelines. Submissions must be your own original text (don't copy from other web sites or sources). While some submissions may not be a good fit for our attraction collection, we do appreciate the opportunity to consider each one!
Note to Attraction Owners: RoadsideAmerica.com is devoted to oddball or over-the-top places. If you operate an unusual attraction we've missed, you can submit a tip. If you operate a "normal" museum, but have one hilarious or scary/revolting exhibit, tell us about it! Maybe we'll tell others. Please identify your affiliation with the attraction.
User Content Submissions
Please be aware:
- Submittal of your tip does not guarantee publication.
- When you submit a tip you are agreeing you will not receive any form of compensation (except, perhaps, bragging rights!).
- Your submitted text, photos and videos must be be created by you or by someone who has granted you permission to submit to us.
- We accept a submission with the understanding that you have acquired permission for its use from any recognizable person in the image or video. For persons under 18 years of age, you must be the parent/legal guardian. If you are under 18, ask your parent/legal guardian to make the submission.
- You are granting us permission to edit your submissions, and to convert your photo or video to an appropriate file size, crop or otherwise modify at the editors' discretion, and publish on RoadsideAmerica.com and its associated sites, databases, applications and media.
Please review our terms and conditions regarding user submissions.
iPhone App Support
Our Policy Regarding Unsolicited Materials
This Exit LLC (and RoadsideAmerica.com) does not accept any form of unsolicited information, ideas, proposals or materials whatsoever, including, without limitation, any ideas, concepts, proposals, content, media and/or materials, whether related to roadside attractions and roadside culture or otherwise, proposed to be used as the basis for live attractions, live or virtual events, audiovisual productions, literary material, digital content, programming or the development of any other form of content, project or attraction (collectively, “Unsolicited Materials”).
As a matter of strict policy, Company and its employees, agents, representatives, officers and directors are prohibited from accepting and/or reviewing Unsolicited Materials without first receiving a signed submissions release in Company’s standard form. Company’s policy is to delete or return unread any such Unsolicited Materials.
We Don’t Make Telemarketing Calls
RoadsideAmerica.com is a travel and road trip information service and has no connection or affiliation with businesses conducting telemarketing for automobile products or towing or warranty services. RoadsideAmerica.com will never call you to sell you services. If you have received an unwanted call from a source (perhaps with a name confusingly similar to ours), consider blocking that caller’s phone number.
We Aren't A Tourist Attraction
On RoadsideAmerica.com, we write about unusual roadside attractions. We endeavor to provide useful location and contact details for each, but we aren't affiliated with these businesses. If you'd like to contact a roadside attraction, please search for its official website or call the attraction directly.
Please direct copyright violation takedown demands to us by following the DMCA process. They will be promptly attended to.
Requests to Link
We encourage other sites to link (without framing) to RoadsideAmerica.com. Drop us a line and let us know!
Mobile applications developers must contact us to obtain our permission before encoding any app linking to RoadsideAmerica.com.
Hotel and Motel Reservation Questions
We present information on thousands of lodgings in the U.S. and Canada. Questions about a hotel or motel reservation you made through our website? Please look up your reservation and contact a Hotel Services Customer Relations representative.
Press and Media CenterSusan at This Exit LLC or call 415-892-5200 - Hours: M-F 9 am - 5 pm Pacific Time.
Our Mailing Address
RoadsideAmerica.com, P.O. Box 324, Novato, CA 94948