Amenities· Front desk
· Front desk
Room InformationStandard Hotel Room
One Bedroom Suite
· American Dollars is the native currency.
· Check in time is 6:00 PM
· Check out time is 10:30 AM
· 230 rooms.
· 0 suites.
· 3 floors.
The Grand Summit Resort Hotel & Conference Center has set the standard in slopeside condominium hotels. Combining all the quality and service of a first-class hotel with all the comforts and convenience of a slopeside home. The Grand Summit Resort Hotel provides guests with an unequaled mountain vacation experience. With 230 guest rooms and suites and over 11,000 square feet of meeting space, the Grand Summit Resort Hotel is one of the largest slopeside conference centers in New England. The Grand Summit Resort Hotel is slopeside to Sunday River Ski Resort with New England's most dependable snow, 127 trails and 8 mountain peaks.
Restaurant InformationOn-Site Dining
* Legends Restaurant Serves - American Cuisine. A Taste Of Regional Maine Cuisine With A Continental Touch. Breakfast: 7am - 11am Lunch: 11am - 5pm Dinner: 5pm - 10pm Dress Code - Casual * Moonstruck Cafe Serves - Breakfast, LunNearby Dining
* Rossettos Ristorante Serves - Italian Cuisine Dinner - 5pm - 9pm / Mon, Tues, Thur 5pm - 10pm / Fri, Sat, Sun - Closed Wed Dress Code - Casual * Walsh And Hill Serves - Steaks And Seafood Dinner - 5pm - 9pm / Wed - Thurs
Meeting FacilityMeeting Rooms
Grand Ballroom .......Max Capacity 654/Theater Ketchum/Riley.........Max Capacity 110/Theater Whittier..............Max Capacity 75/Theater Simonds...............Max Capacity 75/Theater Ballroom North........Max Capacity 100/Theater Ballroom South........Max Capacity 150/Theater Audio Visual And F And B Available
Area Attractions- Local Attractions
* Attitash-Bear Peak Ski Resort 47 Miles North * North Conway, NH 49 Miles North * Bar Harbor, Maine 180 Miles West * Old Orchard Beach, Maine 85 Miles North * White Mountain National Park 35 Miles West * South Pari- Airport Information Not available