Contact Tourist Attractions
Comments, Corrections, Mail to RoadsideAmerica.com Editors
We appreciate your feedback and comments about RoadsideAmerica.com, our apps and books. Please let us know about factual errors you encounter -- we strive to keep our reports and stories accurate and up-to-date. Let us know the page's URL to speed things along.
Tip Submissions About Roadside Attractions
Visitor text tips, photos, and videos of roadside attractions are published at our editors' discretion. Read our terms and conditions and our Tip Guidelines. Submissions must be your own original text (don't copy from other web sites or sources).While some submissions may not be a good fit for our attraction collection, we do appreciate the opportunity to consider them!
Note to Attraction Owners: RoadsideAmerica.com is devoted to oddball or over-the-top places. If you operate an unusual attraction we've missed, you can submit a tip. If you operate a "normal" museum, but have one hilarious or scary/revolting exhibit, tell us about it! Maybe we'll tell others. Please identify your affiliation with the attraction.
User Content Submissions
Please be aware:
- Submittal of your tip does not guarantee publication.
- When you submit a tip you are agreeing you will not receive any form of compensation (except, perhaps, bragging rights!).
- Your submitted text, photos and videos must be be created by you or by someone who has granted you permission to submit to us.
- We accept a submission with the understanding that you have acquired permission for its use from any recognizable person in the image or video. For persons under 18 years of age, you must be the parent/legal guardian. If you are under 18, ask your parent/legal guardian to make the submission.
- You are granting us permission to edit your submissions, and to convert your photo or video to an appropriate file size, crop or otherwise modify at the editors' discretion, and publish on RoadsideAmerica.com and its associated sites, databases, applications and media.
Please review our terms and conditions regarding user submissions.
Our Policy Regarding Unsolicited Materials
This Exit LLC (and RoadsideAmerica.com) does not accept any form of unsolicited information, ideas, proposals or materials whatsoever, including, without limitation, any ideas, concepts, proposals, content, media and/or materials, whether related to roadside attractions and roadside culture or otherwise, proposed to be used as the basis for live attractions, live or virtual events, audiovisual productions, literary material, digital content, programming or the development of any other form of content, project or attraction (collectively, “Unsolicited Materials”).
As a matter of strict policy, Company and its employees, agents, representatives, officers and directors are prohibited from accepting and/or reviewing Unsolicited Materials without first receiving a signed submissions release in Company’s standard form. Company’s policy is to delete or return unread any such Unsolicited Materials.
Please direct copyright violation takedown demands to us by following the DMCA process. They will be promptly attended to.
Press and Media Center
Requests to Link
We encourage other sites to link (without framing) to RoadsideAmerica.com. Drop us a line and let us know!
Mobile applications must contact us to obtain our permission before encoding any app linking to RoadsideAmerica.com.
Offbeat tourist attraction text and photographs created by the authors of RoadsideAmerica.com may be available for publication licensing. To check on availability, please email Susan at This Exit LLC or call 415-892-5200 - Hours: M-F 9 am - 5 pm Pacific Time.
Hotel and Motel Reservation Questions
We present information on thousands of lodgings in the US and Canada. Questions about a hotel or motel reservation you made through our website? Please call 1-888-556-3845 to speak to a Customer Relations representative.
Our Mailing Address
RoadsideAmerica.com, P.O. Box 324, Novato, CA 94948-0324