Find Attractions and Oddities
Tools to help plan your next road trip! [New User Info]
Yesteryear Travel: Tomorrow's Drivers. Jimmy Stewart insists that some people really do drive like six-year-olds as tiny tots learn to drive by peddling around a custom-built miniature town.
Yesteryear Travel: Seeing Green. 1937 educational film shows just how messed up traffic lights were in the early days of car travel.
- The Do Nothing Machine
- Florida Forbids: Anthropomorphic Alligators
- Derek Costello: Hard-Working Master of Wax
New Field Reports
- Oct. 21: Sightings Newsletter
- Sight of the Week, Oct 20: San Francisco Dungeon
- Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame
- Louisiana State Penitentiary Museum
- Ray Charles Statue
- The Windsor Ruins
- Branch Davidian Site, Waco, Texas
- Cows at a Pancake House, Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania
- Pharmacy Museum, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Teddy Bear Made of Boulders, La Jolla, California
- Dr. Seuss and Cat in the Hat, La Jolla, California
- World's Largest Jack O' Lantern, Wilmington, California
- Monster Mural, Oakland, California
- Tractor On A Stick, Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
Report a New Place
Send us tips on new attractions and important updates on old favorites.