Find Attractions and Oddities
Tools to help plan your next road trip!
Abe Lincoln vs. Steven Douglas - Alton, Illinois
Debating forever, in bronze, and the artist made it easy to tell the good guy from the bad guy.
Yesteryear Travel: Freedom Highway. A busload of average American movie stars travels cross-country and learns about the USA's wonderful history and road system. Tex Ritter sings!
Old Car City USA, White, GA. A forest full of rusting cars for art photography wasn't enough -- Old Car City USA had to have its own theme song.
New Field Reports
- Sight of the Week, Sep 19: Doug Bast's House of History
- Bubble Top Cars of the Future
- Gettysburg Dime Museum
- Chapman's Gem and Mineral Museum
- Miss America University
- Unloved Statue of President McKinley
- Sept 1: Sightings newsletter
- Famous Gunfighters Wax Museum
- Moon Winx Sign, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Large Penny-Farthing Bicycle, Calhan, Colorado
- Southfork Ranch, Parker, Texas
- Blue Angel on a Stick, Pensacola, Florida
- Woolly Mammoth and Hunter, Horicon, Wisconsin
- Phil Collins' 1836 Alamo Model, San Antonio, Texas
- B-29 Bomber Collision Site, Weatherford, Texas
- Big Ice Cream Cone, Abbotsford, Wisconsin
Report a New Place
Tell us about a new attraction or old favorite.