Find Attractions and Oddities
Tools to help plan your next road trip!
President Reagan Ate Here McDonald's - Northport, AL
After a 1984 presidential campaign speech, regular-guy Reagan came here for lunch and asked, "What am I supposed to order?"
Old Car City USA, White, GA. A forest full of rusting cars for art photography wasn't enough -- Old Car City USA had to have its own theme song.
Wheels O' Time Museum, Peoria, IL. Rubberhead robot Presidents belt out quick musical ditty for visitors at the Wheel O' Time Museum.
New Field Reports
- Sight of the Week, May 29: Rudolph Grotto and Wonder Cave
- Barney Smith's Toilet Seat Art Museum
- Fallen Robot: Goldie 1971
- Chief Vann Sign
- Snake Alley
- May 10: Sightings Newsletter
- Museum of International Propaganda
- Chained Rock
- Arnold Ice Caves, Bend, Oregon
- Vent Haven: Ventriloquist Museum, Fort Mitchell, Kentucky
- Retro Foodliner Sign, Warsaw, Indiana
- Art Yard of Dead Wood, Fillmore, Utah
- Mosaic Dragon Sculpture, Nashville, Tennessee
- Sacrifice Rock, Plymouth, Massachusetts
- Official Back Porch Ronald Reagan, Annapolis, Maryland
- Ghost Town Beehive Kilns: Frisco, Beaver County, Utah
Report a New Place
Tell us about a new attraction or old favorite.