Find Attractions and Oddities
Tools to help plan your next road trip!
Button King Museum, Bishopville, SC. Dalton Stevens performs one of his songs in the Button King Museum.
Yesteryear Travel: Freedom Highway. A busload of average American movie stars travels cross-country and learns about the USA's wonderful history and road system. Tex Ritter sings!
Roadside News and Views
- Palace On A Budget: No Bread For Corn
- Dust Up At The Action Figure Museum
- Happy Birthday Twine Ball Man
- A Uniter, Not A Divider
- Sight of the Week, Feb 20: Sit with Roger Ebert
- J.M. Davis Arms and Historical Museum
- Political Art of M.T. Liggett
- Prehistoric Gardens
- Sightings, Vol. 13, No. 1
- Don Q Inn
- Civil War Tails: Miniature Catfight
- Alcatraz East
- Magic Garden, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Giant Cocktail Imperial Liquor Store, Lexington, Kentucky
- Hawaii's Plantation Village, Waipahu, Hawaii
- House with Skeletons on the Roof, San Diego, California
- World's Largest Claw Machine, Dayton, Ohio
- Hilton Sisters Siamese Twins Grave, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Gates of the Famous from 1995, Bronx, New York
- Fruitcake Capital of the World, Claxton, Georgia
Report a New Place
Tell us about a new attraction or old favorite.