Find Attractions and Oddities
Tools to help plan your next road trip! [New User Info]
Yesteryear Travel: Seeing Green. 1937 educational film shows just how messed up traffic lights were in the early days of car travel.
Yesteryear Travel: The Pennsylvania Turnpike, Somewhere, PA. See the Pennsylvania Turnpike as you probably never have before: as a highway of technological miracles and romance. And Molly Pitcher.
- The Do Nothing Machine
- Florida Forbids: Anthropomorphic Alligators
- Derek Costello: Hard-Working Master of Wax
New Field Reports
- Sight of the Week, Aug 25: Abita Mystery House
- Potter's Wax Museum
- Polar Bear Behind Glass
- Dr. Charles Smith African-American Heritage Museum
- Nixon Presidential Museum
- Aug 1: Sightings Newsletter
- Largest Zipper in America, Barre, Vermont
- Glass-Bottom Pull-it-Yourself Raft, Manistique, Michigan
- Grave of a Gypsy Queen, Evansville, Indiana
- Two Guns - Route 66 Attractions In Ruins, Two Guns, Arizona
- Popeye Statue, Springdale, Arkansas
- Walking Dead Town, Senoia, Georgia
- Where Elvis Spent His Honeymoon, Horn Lake, Mississippi
- Former Smallest Book in the World, Cleveland, Ohio
Report a New Place
Send us tips on new attractions and important updates on old favorites.