Find Attractions and Oddities
Tools to help plan your next road trip! [New User Info]
Yesteryear Travel: Homes on Wheels, Trailer City, XOT. The urge to see America from the comfort of your own living room isn't new; people were doing it back in the 1930s, driving around in their mobile homes.
Frankenmuffler Man, Burbank, IL. Two Chicago area Muffler Men get their American Giants road trip close-ups, including the mutant Frankenstein Muffler Man at Haunted Trails.
- Derek Costello: Hard-Working Master of Wax
- Toby Fraley’s Secret Life of Robots: Silicon Homebodies
- 2014: Giant Pegasus And Revolutionary Robots
New Field Reports
- Sight of the Week, Apr 14: Bible Mini-Golf
- Apr 11: Sightings Newsletter
- Judge Parker Gallows
- Lucky Blarney Stone
- Teetering House Art
- Fallout Shelter Theater
- Tallest Roadside Tombstone in the U.S., Merced, California
- Rock Animal Zoo, Scottsboro, Alabama
- Pink Skull Rabbit, San Francisco, California
- Surfer Statue, Jacksonville, Florida
- Music Legends in Bronze, Bakersfield, California
- White Buddha Statue, Princeton, New Jersey
- Eggshelland, Lyndhurst, Ohio
- Giant Cow Mailbox, Savannah, Georgia
Report a New Place
Send us tips on new attractions and important updates on old favorites.