Find Attractions and Oddities
Tools to help plan your next road trip!
Foreverton: Dr. Evermor, Sumpter, WI. In 1998, Dr. Evermor donned his pith helmet and tried to make us understand the Forevertron, his giant space-time bending contraption.
Yesteryear Travel: Where the Sun Reigns!, Miami, FL. Greater Miami in the mid-1950s was a city where Dad, Mom, and "little Lisa" could take in swanky nightlife and alligator wrestling.
New Field Reports
- Sight of the Week, Oct 5: Field of Dreams
- Ave Maria Grotto
- Lane Motor Museum
- Museum of Initiation Pranks
- Runestone Museum
- World's Largest Ball of Twine
- John Deere Tractor Museum
- Easter Island Head, New Berlin, Wisconsin
- Home Alone House, Winnetka, Illinois
- World's Worst Weather Museum, Pinkham Notch, New Hampshire
- The Haunted Theater, Mackinac Island, Michigan
- Ben Franklin Keys to Community, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Tiny World, Shippensburg, Pennsylvania
- Gigantic Bike Cable Lock, Reno, Nevada
- Dummy Lighthouse Keeper, Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Don’t Pave On Me
- Building the Roadside Capital of the World
- Looking Forward: Walk-Thru Shuttle, Sidewalk Sea Monster
Report a New Place
Tell us about a new attraction or old favorite.