Find Attractions and Oddities
Tools to help plan your next road trip! [New User Info]
Yesteryear Travel: Seeing Green. 1937 educational film shows just how messed up traffic lights were in the early days of car travel.
Yesteryear Travel: The Pennsylvania Turnpike, Somewhere, PA. See the Pennsylvania Turnpike as you probably never have before: as a highway of technological miracles and romance. And Molly Pitcher.
- The Do Nothing Machine
- Florida Forbids: Anthropomorphic Alligators
- Derek Costello: Hard-Working Master of Wax
New Field Reports
- Sight of the Week, Sep 15: The Windsor Ruins
- Huey Long Death Gun, Speechifying Statue
- Giant Baseball Glove
- Museum of Aviation
- Aug 28: Sightings Newsletter
- Abita Mystery House
- George Washington's Hippo, Washington, DC
- Most Powerful Musical Bi-Polar Tesla Coil, Johnson City, Tennessee
- Tattooed Rooster on a Pole, Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Rooster Statue in Art Park, Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Big Wooden Hand, Glenwood, Minnesota
- Squirrels - Community Art Project, Tiffin, Ohio
- Tugboat in the Air, Pine Bluff, Arkansas
- Dinosaur Park, Laurel, Maryland
Report a New Place
Send us tips on new attractions and important updates on old favorites.