Find Attractions and Oddities
Tools to help plan your next road trip!
Street Corner President: George W. Bush - Rapid City, South Dakota
Bush 43 gives thumbs up to America -- or maybe just Rapid City. Don't blame his dog.
Yesteryear Travel: Freedom Highway. A busload of average American movie stars travels cross-country and learns about the USA's wonderful history and road system. Tex Ritter sings!
Old Car City USA, White, GA. A forest full of rusting cars for art photography wasn't enough -- Old Car City USA had to have its own theme song.
New Field Reports
- Sight of the Week, Oct 23: Garden of Eden
- Mahalchik's Fabulous Fifty Acres
- Hall of Presidents and First Ladies
- Historic Museum of Torture Devices
- The Pig Museum
- Doug Bast's House of History
- Bubble Top Cars of the Future
- Gettysburg Dime Museum
- Sam Spade's Office, Winters, California
- Ghost Town Where The Andromeda Strain was Filmed, Shafter, Texas
- Abandoned Jail and Wedding Chapel, Laurel Springs, North Carolina
- Shoe Tree, Kalkaska, Michigan
- North Charleston Fire Museum, North Charleston, South Carolina
- Gray Fossil Site Visitor Center, Gray, Tennessee
- Democratic Donkey, Republican Footprints, Boston, Massachusetts
- Ancient Egypt Temple Zoo, Memphis, Tennessee
Report a New Place
Tell us about a new attraction or old favorite.