Find Attractions and Oddities
Tools to help plan your next road trip!
Muffler Men: American Giants Ep. 10, Dodge City, KS. A pair of Muffler Men created for Dennis Hopper's traveling art show in 2000 have embarked on a new life as Dodge City landmarks.
Yesteryear Travel: Fashion Horizons, Albuquerque, NM. Long before "Breaking Bad" made Albuquerque, New Mexico, popular, it was dazzling a trio of 1940 Hollywood starlets.
- Building the Roadside Capital of the World
- Looking Forward: Walk-Thru Shuttle, Sidewalk Sea Monster
- Dr. Mütter: Surgeon Behind the Specimens
New Field Reports
- Sight of the Week, May 4: Goofy Golf
- Monuments of New Orleans
- Apr. 23: Sightings Newsletter
- World's Largest Motorcycle Museum
- Air Force Armament Museum
- Wigwam Village Motel
- Wentworth Museum: Petrified Cat
- Nicholas Beazley Aviation Museum, Marshall, Missouri
- Wilson's General Store and Cafe Vintage Sign Collection, Evansville, Indiana
- 1905 U.S. Population Center, Nashville, Indiana
- Presidents Hall of Fame, Clermont, Florida
- Bass Pro at the Pyramid, Memphis, Tennessee
- Wall of Welcome, Austin, Texas
- Mercer Museum, Doylestown, Pennsylvania
- Tardis, York, South Carolina
Report a New Place
Send us tips on new attractions and important updates on old favorites.