Find Attractions and Oddities
Tools to help plan your next road trip!
Foreverton: Dr. Evermor, Sumpter, WI. In 1998, Dr. Evermor donned his pith helmet and tried to make us understand the Forevertron, his giant space-time bending contraption.
Yesteryear Travel: Where the Sun Reigns!, Miami, FL. Greater Miami in the mid-1950s was a city where Dad, Mom, and "little Lisa" could take in swanky nightlife and alligator wrestling.
New Field Reports
- Sight of the Week, Aug 24: Hatfield-McCoy Feudin' Trail
- Aug 21: Sightings
- Museum of the Weird
- Minnesota Ice Man
- World's Largest Ball of Paint
- Cotton Museum: Lizard Man!
- Stuckey Bridge, Chunky, Mississippi
- Model 1912 Howitzer, Chicago, Illinois
- Shark Statue, Lindenhurst, New York
- Penobscot Narrows Bridge Observatory, Prospect, Maine
- Pickering Square Squeak, Bangor, Maine
- Isetta with Legs - Not VW Beetle, Stamford, Texas
- Largest Cactus in Massachusetts, Saugus, Massachusetts
- Scrap Steel Art, Blytheville, Arkansas
- Building the Roadside Capital of the World
- Looking Forward: Walk-Thru Shuttle, Sidewalk Sea Monster
- Dr. Mütter: Surgeon Behind the Specimens
Report a New Place
Tell us about a new attraction or old favorite.