Find Attractions and Oddities
Tools to help plan your next road trip! [New User Info]
Yesteryear Travel: Seeing Green. 1937 educational film shows just how messed up traffic lights were in the early days of car travel.
Yesteryear Travel: The Pennsylvania Turnpike, Somewhere, PA. See the Pennsylvania Turnpike as you probably never have before: as a highway of technological miracles and romance. And Molly Pitcher.
- The Do Nothing Machine
- Florida Forbids: Anthropomorphic Alligators
- Derek Costello: Hard-Working Master of Wax
New Field Reports
- Sight of the Week, Sep 29: Louisiana State Penitentiary Museum
- Ray Charles Statue
- The Windsor Ruins
- Huey Long Death Gun, Speechifying Statue
- Giant Baseball Glove
- Aug 28: Sightings Newsletter
- Double decker outhouse, Dover, Arkansas
- Big Watermelon, Seminary, Mississippi
- Car-Sized Sneaker, New Castle, Indiana
- World's Largest Rooster, Branson, Missouri
- Large Bull, Franklin, Kentucky
- Kids Castle' - Biggest Playground Castle Ever, Doylestown, Pennsylvania
- Buffalo Herd of Statues, Custer, South Dakota
- Volkswagen Beetle Hydrant Crash, Joplin, Missouri
Report a New Place
Send us tips on new attractions and important updates on old favorites.