Find Attractions and Oddities
Tools to help plan your next road trip!
Muffler Men: American Giants Ep. 10, Dodge City, KS. A pair of Muffler Men created for Dennis Hopper's traveling art show in 2000 have embarked on a new life as Dodge City landmarks.
Yesteryear Travel: Fashion Horizons, Albuquerque, NM. Long before "Breaking Bad" made Albuquerque, New Mexico, popular, it was dazzling a trio of 1940 Hollywood starlets.
- Building the Roadside Capital of the World
- Looking Forward: Walk-Thru Shuttle, Sidewalk Sea Monster
- Dr. Mütter: Surgeon Behind the Specimens
New Field Reports
- Apr. 23: Sightings Newsletter
- Sight of the Week, Apr 20: World's Largest Motorcycle Museum
- Air Force Armament Museum
- Wigwam Village Motel
- Wentworth Museum: Petrified Cat
- Alien Invasion Electronics Store
- Boys and Their Boots
- Horniest Tavern of the Northwest, Lyman, Washington
- Ohio Glass Museum, Lancaster, Ohio
- Tiny Chapel, Ferris, Texas
- Nose Diving Limo, West Union, Minnesota
- Join Teddy Roosevelt on his Train Platform, Longmont, Colorado
- Huge Black and White Cow, Mokena, Illinois
- 94th Aero Squadron Restaurant, Columbus, Ohio
- Colorful Buddhist Temple, Columbus, Ohio
Report a New Place
Send us tips on new attractions and important updates on old favorites.