Find Attractions and Oddities
Tools to help plan your next road trip! [New User Info]
Yesteryear Travel: Tomorrow's Drivers. Jimmy Stewart insists that some people really do drive like six-year-olds as tiny tots learn to drive by peddling around a custom-built miniature town.
Yesteryear Travel: Seeing Green. 1937 educational film shows just how messed up traffic lights were in the early days of car travel.
- The Do Nothing Machine
- Florida Forbids: Anthropomorphic Alligators
- Derek Costello: Hard-Working Master of Wax
New Field Reports
- Sight of the Week, Oct 27: Wolf's Museum of Mystery
- 1906 Miracle Fire Hydrant
- Free Speech Monument
- Oct. 21: Sightings Newsletter
- San Francisco Dungeon
- Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame
- Cemetery Chapel with Hands and Feet, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Obscure Monument to Lobsterdom, Washington, DC
- Roadside Grave of Solid Muldoon, Beulah Valley, Colorado
- Three Large Dice - Miniature Golf, Kings Beach, California
- Abe Lincoln Head, Ashtabula, Ohio
- Metal Earth Globe, Silver Spring, Maryland
- Big Steer and Cool Moose, Almont, Michigan
- Christian Arts Museum Last Supper, Fort Worth, Texas
Report a New Place
Send us tips on new attractions and important updates on old favorites.