Find Attractions and Oddities
Tools to help plan your next road trip!
Muffler Men: American Giants Ep. 10, Dodge City, KS. A pair of Muffler Men created for Dennis Hopper's traveling art show in 2000 have embarked on a new life as Dodge City landmarks.
Yesteryear Travel: Fashion Horizons, Albuquerque, NM. Long before "Breaking Bad" made Albuquerque, New Mexico, popular, it was dazzling a trio of 1940 Hollywood starlets.
- Building the Roadside Capital of the World
- Looking Forward: Walk-Thru Shuttle, Sidewalk Sea Monster
- Dr. Mütter: Surgeon Behind the Specimens
New Field Reports
- Sight of the Week, Apr 27: Monuments of New Orleans
- Apr. 23: Sightings Newsletter
- World's Largest Motorcycle Museum
- Air Force Armament Museum
- Wigwam Village Motel
- Wentworth Museum: Petrified Cat
- Alien Invasion Electronics Store
- Iowa's Largest Muskie, Ventura, Iowa
- Bridal Cave, Camdenton, Missouri
- Lady in the Lake, Elberta, Alabama
- Bamahenge, Elberta, Alabama
- Dinosaurs in the Woods, Elberta, Alabama
- Knights in the Woods, Elberta, Alabama
- Goofy Golf in Ruins, Pensacola, Florida
- Tupelo Automobile Museum, Tupelo, Mississippi
Report a New Place
Send us tips on new attractions and important updates on old favorites.