Find Attractions and Oddities
Tools to help plan your next road trip! [New User Info]
Yesteryear Travel: Seeing Green. 1937 educational film shows just how messed up traffic lights were in the early days of car travel.
Yesteryear Travel: The Pennsylvania Turnpike, Somewhere, PA. See the Pennsylvania Turnpike as you probably never have before: as a highway of technological miracles and romance. And Molly Pitcher.
- The Do Nothing Machine
- Florida Forbids: Anthropomorphic Alligators
- Derek Costello: Hard-Working Master of Wax
New Field Reports
- Sight of the Week, Sep 1: Museum of Aviation
- Aug 28: Sightings Newsletter
- Abita Mystery House
- Potter's Wax Museum
- Polar Bear Behind Glass
- Dr. Charles Smith African-American Heritage Museum
- Glass Labyrinth - Outdoor Maze of Glass, Kansas City, Missouri
- Patsy Cline Crash Site Memorial, Camden, Tennessee
- Buffalo with Red Eyes at Loretta Lynn's Kitchen, Hurricane Mills, Tennessee
- Eiffel Tower Replica, Paris, Tennessee
- Boy and the Boot Statue, Wellsville, Ohio
- Boy and the Boot Statue, Wausau, Wisconsin
- Popeye Statue, Siloam Springs, Arkansas
- Horse Drawn Steampunk, Elkridge, Maryland
Report a New Place
Send us tips on new attractions and important updates on old favorites.