Find Attractions and Oddities
Tools to help plan your next road trip! [New User Info]
Yesteryear Travel: Tomorrow's Drivers. Jimmy Stewart insists that some people really do drive like six-year-olds as tiny tots learn to drive by pedaling around a custom-built miniature town.
Yesteryear Travel: Seeing Green. 1937 educational film shows just how messed up traffic lights were in the early days of car travel.
- Looking Forward: Walk-Thru Shuttle, Sidewalk Sea Monster
- Dr. Mütter: Surgeon Behind the Specimens
- The Do Nothing Machine
New Field Reports
- Sight of the Week, Jan 26: Man in the Sea Museum
- Jefferson Davis Monument
- Crockett Historical Museum
- Alibaba Motel
- Flaming Praying Mantis
- Dec. 30: Sightings Newsletter
- Tina Turner Museum, Brownsville, Tennessee
- Vanalden Cave, Tarzana, California
- Capilano Suspension Bridge, North Vancouver, British Columbia
- Statue of a 9/11 Stewardess, Fort Pierce, Florida
- Uncle Donald's Pig Farm, Limerick, Maine
- Flying A Antique Car Museum, Albany, Texas
- The Donkey Tree, Springfield, Kentucky
- Missile Water Tower, Seminole, Texas
Report a New Place
Send us tips on new attractions and important updates on old favorites.