Find Attractions and Oddities
Tools to help plan your next road trip! [New User Info]
Yesteryear Travel: Tomorrow's Drivers. Jimmy Stewart insists that some people really do drive like six-year-olds as tiny tots learn to drive by peddling around a custom-built miniature town.
Yesteryear Travel: Seeing Green. 1937 educational film shows just how messed up traffic lights were in the early days of car travel.
- The Do Nothing Machine
- Florida Forbids: Anthropomorphic Alligators
- Derek Costello: Hard-Working Master of Wax
New Field Reports
- Oct. 21: Sightings Newsletter
- Sight of the Week, Oct 20: San Francisco Dungeon
- Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame
- Louisiana State Penitentiary Museum
- Ray Charles Statue
- The Windsor Ruins
- Animals, Cowboys, and More, Alamo, California
- Fat Smitty's, Port Townsend, Washington
- Bandy's Troll Haven, Sequim, Washington
- Paul Bunyan and Babe Statue, Brainerd, Minnesota
- Museum of Creativity, Clawson, Utah
- American Fork Stonehenge, American Fork, Utah
- Stairway to Nowhere, Chesterfield, New Hampshire
- Ohio's Smallest Church, Coolville, Ohio
Report a New Place
Send us tips on new attractions and important updates on old favorites.