Find Attractions and Oddities
Tools to help plan your next road trip! [New User Info]
Yesteryear Travel: Tomorrow's Drivers. Jimmy Stewart insists that some people really do drive like six-year-olds as tiny tots learn to drive by pedaling around a custom-built miniature town.
Yesteryear Travel: Seeing Green. 1937 educational film shows just how messed up traffic lights were in the early days of car travel.
- Looking Forward: Walk-Thru Shuttle, Sidewalk Sea Monster
- Dr. Mütter: Surgeon Behind the Specimens
- The Do Nothing Machine
New Field Reports
- Sight of the Week, Jan 26: Man in the Sea Museum
- Jefferson Davis Monument
- Crockett Historical Museum
- Alibaba Motel
- Flaming Praying Mantis
- Dec. 30: Sightings Newsletter
- 30-Foot-Tall Native American Head, Ocean Springs, Mississippi
- Zinc Civil War Soldier, Graves of Interest, Iola, Kansas
- Large Bird Fighting a Snake, Fort Pierce, Florida
- Pirate Statue, Otway, North Carolina
- Stuffed Moray Eel in Appliance Store, Glenview, Illinois
- Storytown - Vague Recollections, Lake George, New York
- Museum of the Cherokee Indian, Cherokee, North Carolina
- Kitt Peak Observatory, Sells, Arizona
Report a New Place
Send us tips on new attractions and important updates on old favorites.