Find Attractions and Oddities
Tools to help plan your next road trip!
Muffler Men: American Giants Ep. 10, Dodge City, KS. A pair of Muffler Men created for Dennis Hopper's traveling art show in 2000 have embarked on a new life as Dodge City landmarks.
Yesteryear Travel: Fashion Horizons, Albuquerque, NM. Long before "Breaking Bad" made Albuquerque, New Mexico, popular, it was dazzling a trio of 1940 Hollywood starlets.
- Building the Roadside Capital of the World
- Looking Forward: Walk-Thru Shuttle, Sidewalk Sea Monster
- Dr. Mütter: Surgeon Behind the Specimens
New Field Reports
- Sight of the Week, May 25: National WWII Museum
- The Big Chicken
- The Possum Monument
- Goofy Golf
- Monuments of New Orleans
- Apr. 23: Sightings Newsletter
- World's Largest Motorcycle Museum
- Human-Powered Chain Ferry, Saugatuck, Michigan
- Watson's Wild West Museum, Elkhorn, Wisconsin
- Viking Statue, Westby, Wisconsin
- Ice Cream Cone-Shaped Stand, Mattoon, Illinois
- State Line Through a Bar, Copperhill, Tennessee
- Marfa Mystery Lights, Marfa, Texas
- Flying Saucer in Town Named Mars, Mars, Pennsylvania
- Barney Smith's Toilet Seat Art Museum, San Antonio, Texas
Report a New Place
Send us tips on new attractions and important updates on old favorites.