Find Attractions and Oddities
Tools to help plan your next road trip!
This oddball landmark gets our vote: Grover Cleveland's Wedding Cake - Caldwell, NJ
Mmmmm.... cake from 1886.
Casey Jones Muffler Man, Cassopolis, MI. A by-appointment-only Muffler Man, visited by the American Giants team and their occasional drone escort.
Foreverton: Dr. Evermor, Sumpter, WI. In 1998, Dr. Evermor donned his pith helmet and tried to make us understand the Forevertron, his giant space-time bending contraption.
New Field Reports
- Sight of the Week, Feb 8: Men Vs. Bears
- Vietnamese Boat People Memorial
- Ronald Reagan Museum
- Surf Ballroom
- Buddy Holly Crash Site
- Stuffed Killer Wolf
- Jan 15: Sightings Newsletter
- Matchstick Marvels Museum
- Bandy's Troll Haven, Sequim, Washington
- Amelia Earhart Statue, Los Angeles, California
- Hitler's Car, Costa Mesa, California
- Bunnyhenge, Newport Beach, California
- Creek County Frog Rock, Mannford, Oklahoma
- 16-Foot-Tall Wireframe AT-AT, Cayce, South Carolina
- Graveside Monument to Mr. Jefferson Nickel, Owosso, Michigan
- Billy's House of Guitars and Musical Museum, Glenwood, Arkansas
Report a New Place
Tell us about a new attraction or old favorite.