Find Attractions and Oddities
Tools to help plan your next road trip! [New User Info]
Yesteryear Travel: Seeing Green. 1937 educational film shows just how messed up traffic lights were in the early days of car travel.
Yesteryear Travel: The Pennsylvania Turnpike, Somewhere, PA. See the Pennsylvania Turnpike as you probably never have before: as a highway of technological miracles and romance. And Molly Pitcher.
- The Do Nothing Machine
- Florida Forbids: Anthropomorphic Alligators
- Derek Costello: Hard-Working Master of Wax
New Field Reports
- Sight of the Week, Sep 15: The Windsor Ruins
- Huey Long Death Gun, Speechifying Statue
- Giant Baseball Glove
- Museum of Aviation
- Aug 28: Sightings Newsletter
- Abita Mystery House
- Billy Tripp's Mindfield, Brownsville, Tennessee
- Large Drunken Pink Elephant, Fortville, Indiana
- See Birch Bark Canoes Made, Bigfork, Minnesota
- Alien Abduction Statue, The Woodlands, Texas
- The Most Absurd Bar in the World: A Sculpture, Dennysville, Maine
- Eerie Abraham Lincoln Hologram, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Camera Heritage Museum, Staunton, Virginia
- Crime and Punishment Museum, Ashburn, Georgia
Report a New Place
Send us tips on new attractions and important updates on old favorites.