Find Attractions and Oddities
Tools to help plan your next road trip!
Foreverton: Dr. Evermor, Sumpter, WI. In 1998, Dr. Evermor donned his pith helmet and tried to make us understand the Forevertron, his giant space-time bending contraption.
Yesteryear Travel: Where the Sun Reigns!, Miami, FL. Greater Miami in the mid-1950s was a city where Dad, Mom, and "little Lisa" could take in swanky nightlife and alligator wrestling.
New Field Reports
- Sight of the Week, Aug 31: World's Largest Ball of Twine
- John Deere Tractor Museum
- Aug 21: Sightings
- Museum of the Weird
- Minnesota Ice Man
- World's Largest Ball of Paint
- Old Woman Who Lived In The Shoe, Christmas, Michigan
- Human Centrifuge, Warminster, Pennsylvania
- Humpty Dumpty, St. Charles, Illinois
- Barnacopia Agricultural Museum, Polo, Illinois
- Civil War Tails at the Homestead Museum, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- 22-Foot-Tall Transformer, Stillwater, Oklahoma
- Unclaimed Baggage Center, Scottsboro, Alabama
- Flintstones Bedrock City, Custer, South Dakota
- Building the Roadside Capital of the World
- Looking Forward: Walk-Thru Shuttle, Sidewalk Sea Monster
- Dr. Mütter: Surgeon Behind the Specimens
Report a New Place
Tell us about a new attraction or old favorite.