Find Attractions and Oddities
Tools to help plan your next road trip!
Foreverton: Dr. Evermor, Sumpter, WI. In 1998, Dr. Evermor donned his pith helmet and tried to make us understand the Forevertron, his giant space-time bending contraption.
Yesteryear Travel: Where the Sun Reigns!, Miami, FL. Greater Miami in the mid-1950s was a city where Dad, Mom, and "little Lisa" could take in swanky nightlife and alligator wrestling.
New Field Reports
- Sight of the Week, Aug 31: World's Largest Ball of Twine
- John Deere Tractor Museum
- Aug 21: Sightings
- Museum of the Weird
- Minnesota Ice Man
- World's Largest Ball of Paint
- Flintstones Bedrock City, Custer, South Dakota
- Three-Legged Buddha, Mountainville, New York
- Monster of Unfathomable Pedigree, Bath, Maine
- Lobstermobile, Bath, Maine
- Gambrinus, King of Beer, Columbus, Ohio
- Extraterrestrial Highway Sign, Crystal Springs, Nevada
- Skull of Phineas Gage and the Rod That Passed Through It, Boston, Massachusetts
- Giant Mushroom, Middlebury, Indiana
- Building the Roadside Capital of the World
- Looking Forward: Walk-Thru Shuttle, Sidewalk Sea Monster
- Dr. Mütter: Surgeon Behind the Specimens
Report a New Place
Tell us about a new attraction or old favorite.