Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Canada: Mac, the World's Largest Moose
Towers 32 feet tall. An especially impressive sight given that everything around it is flat.
Results 1 to 3 of 3...
Mac, the World's Largest Moose
Visitor Tips and News About Mac, the World's Largest Moose
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A big moose created from 10 tons of concrete and steel. Recently refurbished and moved.
[Greg Melle / Notsorry.com, 09/24/2008]
Mac the Moose
Mac the Moose is the World's Largest Moose Statue, made of metal piping, mesh and cement. It is about 32 feet tall and weighs about 10 tons. It was completed in May 1984.
Recently, Mac the Moose's jaw fell off, and it now sits in the visitor's center, where t-shirts are being sold to raise money to replace it again.
[David Sumoflam Kravetz, 09/19/2007]
There is a cool moose statue in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, along the Trans-Canada highway in the southern part of the province. It is made of concrete over a metal frame, I believe, and the local folks have named it Mac. It is a rather homely statue, but a welcome break from the monotony of the plains.
[Fred Oliver, 08/22/1998]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
September 21, 2014
Saskatchewan Latest Tips and Stories
- Large Coffee Pot, Davidson, Saskatchewan
- Snowman - Blizzard Capital, Kenaston, Saskatchewan
- Gnarled Hand Rising from the Earth, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
- 25-Foot-Tall Santa with Thick Head, Watson, Saskatchewan
- Gopherville, Langenburg, Saskatchewan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Shrine Of Our Lady Of Good Help, New Franken, Wisconsin
- Two-headed Calf, Boise, Idaho
- Hitler's Tea Service and Spy Weapons, Anniston, Alabama
- Large Bull, Franklin, Kentucky
- World's Largest Cowboy Boots, San Antonio, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips