Goobertown, Arkansas: Town Named GoobertownWe have a weakness for towns with debilitating names.
- US Hwy 49, Goobertown, AR
- Green highway sign for Goobertown is on the northbound side of US Hwy 49 about a quarter mile south of CR 960 (There may be one on the southbound side north of CR 960, too).
Visitor Tips and News About Town Named Goobertown
I swung through Goobertown on a road trip. Sadly, the only thing indicating it exists (other than the road sign) is the Goobertown Grocery, which appeared to be closed for the day.[Uncle Flip, 06/11/2010]
Goobertown, Arkansas in August of 2007. All of Goobertown is a tourist attraction and if you blink you won't even know you were in the town.[Addison Hare, 12/24/2007]
We have a weakness for towns with debilitating names. Will a Supreme Court Judge ever hail from Goobertown, AR? Would an international supermodel marry a guy from Monkey's Eyebrow, KY?
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Oldest American Statue Of Liberty Outside Of New York, Paragould, AR - 9 mi.
- Beatles Abbey Road in Arkansas, Walnut Ridge, AR - 23 mi.
- Parachute Inn - Boeing 737, Walnut Ridge, AR - 23 mi.
- Spook Light, Hornersville, MO - 26 mi.