Las Vegas, Nevada: Statue of Elvis
A tribute in bronze to the music legend who performed 800 concerts in Las Vegas.
Las Vegas Hilton
- Ave. of the Hiltons, Las Vegas, NV
- From Paradise Rd turn east onto the Ave. of the Hiltons toward the Las Vegas Hilton. Cross under the bridge for the monorail, and the statue will be on the right, just before hotel entrance canopy.
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Statue of Elvis
Visitor Tips and News About Statue of Elvis
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The statue of Elvis Presley is located outside of the Las Vegas Hilton, to the right of the main doors. If you are just stopping to view the statue, there are a few 15-minute parking spaces on the left side of the driveway after you pass the main doors.
Go inside and take a quick peek at the Showroom. It is towards the back of the Casino in the southwest corner. This is the theater where Elvis performed over 800 shows during his 8-year run at the International Hotel. A must-see for any Elvis fan!
[Sara Howe, 07/04/2010]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
May 22, 2013
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Nevada Latest Tips and Stories
- Big Lumberjack, North Las Vegas, Nevada
- Home Giant, Pahrump, Nevada
- International Car Forest of the Last Church, Goldfield, Nevada
- Feature: Second Largest Statue of Liberty in Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Tonopah Station, Tonopah, Nevada
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Mountain Meadows Massacre Mass Grave, Central, Utah
- Replica of Thomas Jefferson's Monticello, Monticello, Indiana
- The Miner's Circle - Mine Explosion Graves, Lake City, Tennessee
- Buffalo Trails Museum, Epping, North Dakota
- Ice Cream Cone Shaped Building, Kissimmee, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips