Las Vegas, Nevada: Michael Jackson Statue
This was a prop used in Jackson's 1994 HIStory Tour. The gray-colored statue, lit from below, makes the King of Pop look like a pagan idol. The 10-foot tall-statue stands atop a 10-foot-tall pedestal; you can admire from below.
- 3950 S. Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV
- In the lobby outside the Michael Jackson ONE Theater in the Mandalay Bay Casino, which is on the west side of S. Las Vegas Blvd (The Strip) at Mandalay Bay Rd.
Visitor Tips and News About Michael Jackson Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Michael Jackson Statue
If you're a Michael Jackson fan, this is an awesome stop! The statue is in the Mandalay Bay lobby. There are other pieces of memorabilia at the theater entrance. [Audra W, 01/17/2017]
April 28, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Nevada Latest Tips and Stories
- Seven Magic Mountains, Jean, Nevada
- 40-Foot-Tall Dancing Woman, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Big Wall of Body Parts, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Feature: Dream Machine: Towering Space Mushroom, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Big Bovine of the Desert, Amargosa, Nevada
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- The Chairy Orchard, Denton, Texas
- Toy and Action Figure Museum, Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
- Giant Purple Face of Prince, Chanhassen, Minnesota
- Halfwit Muffler Man, Holmeson, New Jersey
- Vietnam Memorial, Mineral Wells, Texas