Magnolia, Arkansas: World's Largest Charcoal GrillResembles a missile that escaped from a May Day parade in Red Square. The world's largest barbecue grill is mobile.
Big Boys Toys
- 24 US Hwy 79 N., Magnolia, AR
- Big Boys Toys. East edge of town. On the east side of US Hwy 79, just south of the Wal-Mart.
Visitor Tips and News About World's Largest Charcoal Grill
The pit at Big Boy's Toys is still located in Magnolia, AR, on hwy 79. The pit looks like a big rocketship laid on its side. It is portable. Hook it up too any pickup or car and tow away to your favorite picinic area. They also have some smaller pits -- one looks like a locomotive engine. All of their pits are trailer mounted.[K. R. Shaw, 07/06/2006]
There's a store down by the Louisiana border called "Boys Toys" that claims to have the world's largest charcoal grill. I think it was reported at 70+ feet long. The guy who built it did so when he saw another of approximately 40 feet that was billed as the world's largest.[Russell T. Johnson, 03/14/1998]
Every May, Magnolia is site of the "World Champion Steak Cook-Off."
Nearby Offbeat Places
- PurpleHull Pea Festival and World Championship Rotary Tiller Race, Emerson, AR - 12 mi.
- Big Tire Guy, Smackover, AR - 28 mi.
- Norphlet Crater - Well Explosion, Norphlet, AR - 32 mi.
- In the region: Indoor Muffler Man, Texarkana, TX - 52 mi.