Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada: Ogopogo Lake Monster
A distant cousin of the Loch Ness Monster resides in Okanagan Lake. A statue of the beast, undulating in a fake lake, is in a lakefront park for those who crave an Ogopogo in their snapshots.
- Abbott St., Kelowna, BC, Canada
- The statue is in lakefront Kerry Park. From Hwy 97/Harvey Ave., turn north at the first cross street east of the bridge onto Abbott St. The Ogopogo statue will be three blocks ahead, on the left, as the street veers to the right.
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Ogopogo Lake Monster
Visitor Tips and News About Ogopogo Lake Monster
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A distant cousin of the Loch Ness Monster. Resides in the Okanagan Lake in Kelowna, BC. Reward money is available for those who can prove his existance. Meanwhile many statues and souvenirs of the fictional lake monster.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
July 23, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
British Columbia Latest Tips and Stories
- Goats on the Roof, Nanaimo, British Columbia
- Vancouver Centennial Rocket Ship, Vancouver, British Columbia
- Very Large Abacus, Vancouver, British Columbia
- Police Museum: The Milkshake Murderer, Vancouver, British Columbia
- Esso Gnome: Largest in Canada, Nanoose, British Columbia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- The Y Bridge, Galena, Missouri
- Giant Statue of Neptune, Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Corn Palace, Mitchell, South Dakota
- Mobile On The Half Shell, Mobile, Alabama
- Reservoir Dogs Diner Coffee Shop, Los Angeles, California
Latest Visitor Tips