Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada: Ogopogo Lake Monster
A distant cousin of the Loch Ness Monster resides in Okanagan Lake. A statue of the beast, undulating in a fake lake, is in a lakefront park for those who crave an Ogopogo in their snapshots.
- Abbott St., Kelowna, BC, Canada
- The statue is in lakefront Kerry Park. From Hwy 97/Harvey Ave., turn north at the first cross street east of the bridge onto Abbott St. The Ogopogo statue will be three blocks ahead, on the left, as the street veers to the right.
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Ogopogo Lake Monster
Visitor Tips and News About Ogopogo Lake Monster
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A distant cousin of the Loch Ness Monster. Resides in the Okanagan Lake in Kelowna, BC. Reward money is available for those who can prove his existance. Meanwhile many statues and souvenirs of the fictional lake monster.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
January 29, 2015
British Columbia Latest Tips and Stories
- Esso Gnome: Largest in Canada, Nanoose Bay, British Columbia
- Sci-Fi Dome of the Bloedel Conservatory, Vancouver, British Columbia
- Digital Orca, a.k.a. Pixel Whale, Vancouver, British Columbia
- World's Largest Cross Country Skis, 100 Mile House, British Columbia
- World's Largest Wooden Paddle, Parson, British Columbia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- 30-Foot-Tall Native American Head, Ocean Springs, Mississippi
- Zinc Civil War Soldier, Graves of Interest, Iola, Kansas
- Large Bird Fighting a Snake, Fort Pierce, Florida
- Pirate Statue, Otway, North Carolina
- Stuffed Moray Eel in Appliance Store, Glenview, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips