Providence, Rhode Island: Pizza Guy Mr. Potato Head (Gone)A bit worn, one of five known survivors out of an original 37 artist-modified fiberglass statues of the iconic toy made by RI's Hasbro. Mr PH is the "official family-travel ambassador" of Rhode Island.
- Caserta Pizzeria. I-95 exit 21. West on Atwells Ave. for a half mile. Right onto Crout St., then first left onto Spruce St.
- Oct. 2013: Pizza Potato reported removed. (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About Pizza Guy Mr. Potato Head (Gone)
Pizza Guy Mr. Potato Head is in terrible condition. His nose and arms gone! And there is graffiti on him. Poor Mr Potato Head![Patti D., 04/12/2010]
There are two Mr. Potato Head statues I can think of that are still around. One is in the Roger Williams Park, at the playground for kids. Sponsored by guess who? Hasbro. The other is at Caserta Pizza: 121 Spruce Street, Providence, RI It is done up like a pizza guy. You will see it to the left of the main doors.[Mari, 05/12/2005]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- House of Edgar Allan Poe's Girlfriend, Providence, RI - 1 mi.
- Tree Root That Ate Roger Williams, Providence, RI - 1 mi.
- Roof Dragon, Providence, RI - 1 mi.
- In the region: Skull of Phineas Gage and the Rod That Passed Through It, Boston, MA - 39 mi.