Florenceville, New Brunswick, Canada: Noah's Ark
Built by a local pastor in 1993 at roughly two-thirds the size of the Ark in the Bible. Currently used as a dormitory for "School of the Spirit." 300 feet long, high and dry; seaworthiness is unknown.
- Burnham Rd, Florenceville, NB, Canada
- Trans-Canada Hwy exit 153 onto Centreville Rd/Hwy 110 toward Florenceville. Follow Hwy 110 into town, then bear right onto Hwy 130. Cross the river, drive around three kilometers, then turn left onto Burnham Rd. You'll see the Ark ahead on the right.
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Visitor Tips and News About Noah's Ark
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A pastor in Florenceville, NB had a vision that he was supposed to build an ark and start a school, so he did. This is a huge "replica" of Noah's Ark and serves as the dormitory for the Christian college that the pastor started. It's even complete with portholes. If you go there, just be careful climbing up the stairs on the outside - they were a bit rickety when we visited.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
December 17, 2014
New Brunswick Latest Tips and Stories
- Blowhard the Bony Horse, Penobsquis, New Brunswick
- Hopewell Rocks, Walk Into the Bay of Fundy, Hopewell Cape, New Brunswick
- Resurgo - Zombie Ship Captain, Moncton, New Brunswick
- Resurgo - Doomed Ship Captain, Moncton, New Brunswick
- Giant Brick, Saint John, New Brunswick
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- La Salette Shrine, Enfiel, New Hampshire
- Ferocious Fish Sculpture, Tampa, Florida
- Lambert's, Home of Throwed Rolls, Ozark, Missouri
- Happy Rock, Gladstone, Manitoba
- Feature: Bailey Art Museum - Robots of Clayton Bailey, Crockett, California
Latest Visitor Tips