Plainview, Nebraska: Klown Doll Museum
Appropriately in a town that calls itself the Klown Kapital of Nebraska. The spelling has a significance in this krazy town.
- 306 W. Park Ave., Plainview, NE
- On the south side of US Hwy 20/Park Ave., in an old gas station, between Maple and King Sts.
- Summer M-Sa 10 am - 5 pm; off-season M-F 1-5 pm. (Call to verify)
Klown Doll Museum
Visitor Tips and News About Klown Doll Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Plainview is the Klown Kapital (K spelling their's) of Nebraska, I dare to say of America and the world. They have a thorough if not creepy museum to prove it. It's a wacky town all around, complete with old an fashioned store that you can buy toys from the 50's from and a sweet bowling alley. Aside from that, they have a crazy fascination with some "Klown" band and honor it with a annual parade.
[Laura Eloyan, 09/02/2005]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
December 9, 2013
Nebraska Latest Tips and Stories
- Chadron Fur Trade Days, Chadron, Nebraska
- Lighthouse In Landlocked Nebraska, Gretna, Nebraska
- Small Police Station, Friend, Nebraska
- River Country Nature Center: Taxidermy Chicken Coop, Nebraska City, Nebraska
- German POW Urinal, Minden, Nebraska
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Wizard Of Oz Dorothy Grave, Bloomington, Illinois
- Time Portal Tromp L'oeil Murals, Brooksville, Florida
- Feature: Clinton Wedding House, Fayetteville, Arkansas
- TARDIS Little Free Library, Lisle, Illinois
- Historical Wax Museum of New Orleans, New Orleans, Louisiana
Latest Visitor Tips