Providence, Rhode Island: Roof DragonA large, Asian-inspired dragon hangs off of the roof of a local children's museum, scaring passers-by.
Providence Children's Museum
- 100 South St., Providence, RI
- At the Providence Children's Museum, which is in the little pocket of the city just southeast of the junction of I-195 and I-95 and west of the water. From I-95 take the Point St exit. East on Point St. three blocks and then left on Parsonage. Go one block to South St. On the southwest corner of South and Parsonage Sts.
Visitor Tips and News About Roof Dragon
A large green dragon torso and head appear to be climbing down from the top of a building.[Joe Desiderio, 02/21/2006]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Tree Root That Ate Roger Williams, Providence, RI - < 1 mi.
- World's Largest Bug, Providence, RI - < 1 mi.
- House of Edgar Allan Poe's Girlfriend, Providence, RI - < 1 mi.
- In the region: Formerly Most Inaccessible Highest Point in the U.S., Foster, RI - 19 mi.