Norman, Oklahoma: James Garner Statue - TV's Maverick
Star of TV's "Maverick" and "The Rockford Files" is honored in his home town. Garner also had a movie career, with stints in "The Great Escape" and "Victor Victoria." But here the cowboy is visualized.
- Main St., Norman, OK
- I-35 exit onto Main St. Head east about 2.5 miles. The statue is at the corner of Main St. and Jones Ave., at the railroad tracks, catty-corner to the Sooner Theatre.
Another 1960s TV Star, Another Statue
Visitor Tips and News About James Garner Statue - TV's Maverick
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Hollywood actor James "Jim Rockford" Garner, now 77, will remain forever young in bronze in his home town of Norman, Oklahoma.
... [05/04/2006] Complete News Story
February 13, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Oklahoma Latest Tips and Stories
- Creek County Frog Rock, Mannford, Oklahoma
- Ed Galloway's World's Largest Concrete Totem Pole, Foyil, Oklahoma
- Junk Art Snowman And Sidekick, Stillwater, Oklahoma
- Mural on Route 66 Hospice, El Reno, Oklahoma
- Grave of The Mother of the Mother Road, Hydro, Oklahoma
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Bandy's Troll Haven, Sequim, Washington
- Amelia Earhart Statue, Los Angeles, California
- Hitler's Car, Costa Mesa, California
- Bunnyhenge, Newport Beach, California
- 16-Foot-Tall Wireframe AT-AT, Cayce, South Carolina