Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Front Lawn Stonehenge
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This is a replica of Stonehenge, and it's located in rural Michigan! The rocks are [nearly the] size of the original, but the circle is about 1/2 size. Realistic looking, but constructed of foam.
Located on private property, but easily seen from the road.
[Don Klemm, 10/16/2008]
May 23, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- The Kellogg Rejuvenators, Battle Creek, Michigan
- Cryonics Institute, Clinton Township, Michigan
- Leonardo da Vinci's Big Horse, Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Ypsilanti Water Tower, Ypsilanti, Michigan
- Stevie Wonder Rock, Saginaw, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Bill Johnson's Big Apple BBQ, Phoenix, Arizona
- Fire Dancers of Polynesia, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Traffic Circle Dinosaur, Fruita, Colorado
- Mike the Headless Chicken, Fruita, Colorado
- License Plate Trout, Palisade, Colorado