Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Front Lawn Stonehenge
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This is a replica of Stonehenge, and it's located in rural Michigan! The rocks are [nearly the] size of the original, but the circle is about 1/2 size. Realistic looking, but constructed of foam.
Located on private property, but easily seen from the road.
[Don Klemm, 10/16/2008]
July 5, 2015
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- Blue Moo the Cow, South Haven, Michigan
- Big Apple, Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Hamtramck Disneyland, Hamtramck, Michigan
- 1911 Furniture Strike Monument, Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Glass-Bottom Pull-it-Yourself Raft, Manistique, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Titanic: World's Largest Museum Attraction, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
- Lopsided Pink Dog, Memphis, Tennessee
- Welcome Alien Statue, Roswell, New Mexico
- Art Tigers, Memphis, Tennessee
- Carved Wooden Farmer, Chatfield, Minnesota