Kealakekua, Big Island, Hawaii: World's Most Scenic Urinal
Walkway bridge leads to a breathtaking view over the plumbing, and the hotel management is proud of it.
Best Urinal Scenic View
Visitor Tips and News About World's Most Scenic Urinal
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
About 20 minutes southeast of Kona on the big island of Kona is the small town of Kealakekua on the Mamalahoa Hwy. There is a smattering of artists studios, little mom and pop stores and a few B&Bs. On this highway is this interesting pink hotel. As you enter the building on the right is a history of the hotel.
The manager is a charming Japanese lady who will inform of the hotel rates and without prompting will invite you to check out the men's room on the end of a walkway at the back of the first floor. She is very proud to announce its inclusion in one of the local periodicals as a local curiosity.
What a spectacular view for a No. 1 visit.
[yo baby and the big dog, 08/06/2006]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Tiny Church, Kahaluu-Keauhou, Big Island, HI - 3 mi.
- Hawaiians Kill Captain Cook, Captain Cook, Big Island, HI - 10 mi.
- Pu'uhonua - Place of Refuge, Honaunau, Big Island, HI - 14 mi.
- In the region: Thurston Lava Tube, Volcano, Big Island, HI - 48 mi.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
September 22, 2014
Hawaii Latest Tips and Stories
- Iolani Palace and Coronation Pavilion, Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii
- Tiny Church, Kahaluu-Keauhou, Big Island, Hawaii
- The Painted Church, Captain Cook, Big Island, Hawaii
- King Kamehameha I Statue, Kapaau, Big Island, Hawaii
- King Kamehameha I Statue #2, Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Happy Ray Charles in Bronze, Greenville, Florida
- Abraham Lincoln Reads on a Horse, Lincoln City, Oregon
- Feature: Strange Head of Andrew Jackson, Gainesboro, Tennessee
- Feature: Mural of Ronald Reagan, a Great American, Cookeville, Tennessee
- Feature: Extruded Heads of 1930s Sports Stars, Russellville, Kentucky
Latest Visitor Tips