Chartierville, Quebec, Canada: Magnetic Hill
A helpful bi-lingual sign explains how to experience the mystery. Defying the laws of gravity and common sense, vehicles appear to roll backwards up a hill.
Visitor Tips and News About Magnetic Hill
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
An optical illusion which makes you believe your car is going up a hill while it goes down. Totally free.
December 8, 2016
Quebec Latest Tips and Stories
- Monster Truck and Dinosaurs, St. Leonard-d'Aston, Quebec
- Loupi the Giant Bear, Rivire-du-Loup, Quebec
- Christmas Castle, Rivire-du-Loup, Quebec
- Bacon Stanley Cup, Montreal, Quebec
- Le Proliferateur, Montreal, Quebec
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- 3-D Outdoor Mural with Viewing Glasses, San Antonio, Texas
- Halfwit Muffler Man, Seaside Heights, New Jersey
- Vollis Simpson Whirligigs, Pleasant Hill, North Carolina
- The Mystery Hole, Ansted, West Virginia
- World's Highest Hill, Poteau, Oklahoma