Chartierville, Quebec, Canada: Magnetic Hill
A helpful bi-lingual sign explains how to experience the mystery. Defying the laws of gravity and common sense, vehicles appear to roll backwards up a hill.
Visitor Tips and News About Magnetic Hill
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
An optical illusion which makes you believe your car is going up a hill while it goes down. Totally free.
November 28, 2015
Quebec Latest Tips and Stories
- Loupi the Giant Bear, Rivire-du-Loup, Quebec
- Christmas Castle, Rivire-du-Loup, Quebec
- Bacon Stanley Cup, Montreal, Quebec
- Le Proliferateur, Montreal, Quebec
- Piloup, Seal-Like Mascot, Rivire-du-Loup, Quebec
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Last Place James Dean Stopped for Gas, Lost Hills, California
- Deer Statues - Scioto Lounge, Columbus, Ohio
- Johnny Appleseed Grave, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Giant Golden Ear, LaVale, Maryland
- Frostop Drive-In, Huntington, West Virginia