Chartierville, Quebec, Canada: Magnetic Hill
A helpful bi-lingual sign explains how to experience the mystery. Defying the laws of gravity and common sense, vehicles appear to roll backwards up a hill.
Visitor Tips and News About Magnetic Hill
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
An optical illusion which makes you believe your car is going up a hill while it goes down. Totally free.
June 29, 2016
Quebec Latest Tips and Stories
- Monster Truck and Dinosaurs, St. Leonard-d'Aston, Quebec
- Loupi the Giant Bear, Rivire-du-Loup, Quebec
- Christmas Castle, Rivire-du-Loup, Quebec
- Bacon Stanley Cup, Montreal, Quebec
- Le Proliferateur, Montreal, Quebec
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Jennifer the Shark, Provincetown, Massachusetts
- Shoe Tree, Beatty, Nevada
- Bigfoot Trap, Applegate, Oregon
- Apple Dumpling UFO Docking and Teleportation Center, Cane Beds, Arizona
- Giant Longhorn and Early Oil Mural, Odessa, Texas