Varney, Ontario, Canada: World's Largest Adirondack Chair
White, with a painted-on Canadian flag. Roughly 15 feet tall.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
World's Largest Adirondack Chair
Visitor Tips and News About World's Largest Adirondack Chair
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Large wooden Adirondack chair, approx 12 ft high, located just north of Varney, Ontario on Highway 6. Chair is painted white, with a Canadian flag on the front.
[C. Walker, 01/05/2009]
Large Adirondack Chair
On our way to Tobermory, we passed a large Adirondack chair on Highway 6. We were only able to snap a blurry picture as we passed. Light was getting low and we had to get to the Tobermory and the ferry.
[Steve Cook, 02/13/2007]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- World's Largest Porch Swing, Meaford, ON, Canada - 34 mi.
- Town Proud of Its Name, Shakespeare, ON, Canada - 53 mi.
- Springbank Snow Countess Monument, Woodstock, ON, Canada - 70 mi.
- Gravestone in the Lobby Wall of an Old Folks Skyscraper, Hamilton, ON, Canada - 77 mi.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
June 18, 2013
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Ontario Latest Tips and Stories
- 21-Foot-Tall Transformer Robot, Port Hope, Ontario
- Avro Arrow Jet - Scale Replica, Barry's Bay, Ontario
- Big Chunks of Old Buildings, Toronto, Ontario
- Flying Saucer, Moonbeam, Ontario
- World's Largest Snowman, Beardmore, Ontario
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- House of Balls, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Obsolete Toll Booths On Display, Stratford, Connecticut
- Tom Thumb, P. T. Barnum Graves, Bridgeport, Connecticut
- Lorraine Motel, Memphis, Tennessee
- Pirate Ship, Scranton, Pennsylvania
Latest Visitor Tips