Iowa City, Iowa: Giant Cow
It's on wheels, so it may be rolling through town when you visit.
- Robert's Dairy. Dodge St. between the Hy-Vee and Prairie Du Chien Rd.
- Nov. 2012: Reported gone.
Results 1 to 4 of 4...
Giant Cow - Gone
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Cow
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Sadly, Roberts Dairy has downsized, closed this location, and moved the cow to whereabouts unknown...
Giant Cow - On the Mooove?
We visited Robert's Dairy property, but no cow to be found. We were told that the cow is on a trailer so they can transport it to parades and such, so maybe the cow was in transit...too bad!
Here's a photo of the giant Roberts Dairy cow.
[Jen Danzinger, 03/31/2009]
There's a giant cow statue in front of Robert's Diary on Dodge Street in Iowa City, IA. They dress it up for holidays - Christmas bells, halloween stuff, etc. It's gone during State Fair Week in August (presumably it's at the State Fair).
[Ann Marie, 07/29/2007]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
November 1, 2014
Iowa Latest Tips and Stories
- The Bridges Of Madison County, Winterset, Iowa
- Large Indoor Rocking Chair, West Amana, Iowa
- World's Largest Wooden Nickel, Iowa City, Iowa
- Swedesburg Museum and Straw Goat, Swedesburg, Iowa
- Spritzing Elephants and Crocodile, Marshalltown, Iowa
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Tiny Post Office, Sardis, Kentucky
- Feature: Wolf's Museum of Mystery, St. Augustine, Florida
- Yellow Submarine, Hobart, Washington
- Dinosaur Ridge, Morrison, Colorado
- Detroit Chimera Graffiti Mural, Detroit, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips