Kimberley, British Columbia, Canada: World's Largest Standing Cuckoo Clock
A yodeling cuckoo clock competes with other big tickers south of the border.
Visitor Tips and News About World's Largest Standing Cuckoo Clock
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
World's Largest Standing Cuckoo Clock
This is our traveling garden gnome, "Mr. Bubble," in front of the North America's largest cuckoo clock, in Kimberley, BC - The Bavarian city of the rockies. If you put money in, the little man "Happy Hans" comes out and yodels for you - he also does it every hour.
September 28, 2016
British Columbia Latest Tips and Stories
- Kamloops Trout, Kamloops, British Columbia
- Beer-Loving Bigfoot, Creston, British Columbia
- The Tomahawk Restaurant - Free Indian Headdresses, North Vancouver, British Columbia
- Town Destroyed By Rambo - Photo Op, Hope, British Columbia
- Burnaby Village Museum and Carousel, Burnaby, British Columbia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Two Guns - Route 66 Attractions In Ruins, Two Guns, Arizona
- MLK Heads on a Chrome Orb, Toledo, Ohio
- Concrete Outline of USS South Dakota, Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Director John Ford Statue, Portland, Maine
- Palace of Depression, Vineland, New Jersey