Kimberley, British Columbia, Canada: World's Largest Standing Cuckoo Clock
A yodeling cuckoo clock competes with other big tickers south of the border.
Visitor Tips and News About World's Largest Standing Cuckoo Clock
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
World's Largest Standing Cuckoo Clock
This is our traveling garden gnome, "Mr. Bubble," in front of the North America's largest cuckoo clock, in Kimberley, BC - The Bavarian city of the rockies. If you put money in, the little man "Happy Hans" comes out and yodels for you - he also does it every hour.
May 26, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
British Columbia Latest Tips and Stories
- Miniature World, Victoria, British Columbia
- Muffler Man Bunyan with Custom Head, Hosmer, British Columbia
- Capilano Suspension Bridge, North Vancouver, British Columbia
- Esso Gnome: Largest in Canada, Nanoose Bay, British Columbia
- Sci-Fi Dome of the Bloedel Conservatory, Vancouver, British Columbia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Korean War Foxhole, San Antonio, Texas
- Feature: National WWII Museum, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Buckhorn Hall of Horns, San Antonio, Texas
- Tin Man from Oz, Readfield, Wisconsin
- Cave Restaurant, Richland, Missouri