Kimberley, British Columbia, Canada: World's Largest Standing Cuckoo Clock
A yodeling cuckoo clock competes with other big tickers south of the border.
Visitor Tips and News About World's Largest Standing Cuckoo Clock
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
World's Largest Standing Cuckoo Clock
This is our traveling garden gnome, "Mr. Bubble," in front of the North America's largest cuckoo clock, in Kimberley, BC - The Bavarian city of the rockies. If you put money in, the little man "Happy Hans" comes out and yodels for you - he also does it every hour.
March 26, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
British Columbia Latest Tips and Stories
- World's Largest Hockey Stick and Puck, Duncan, British Columbia
- Large Ax, Lac la Hache, British Columbia
- Large Wheelchair, Williams Lake, British Columbia
- Kamloops Trout, Kamloops, British Columbia
- Beer-Loving Bigfoot, Creston, British Columbia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Giant Frog With Pitchfork, Shenandoah, Virginia
- Miniature Chair Mini-Museum, Stone Mountain, Georgia
- Calico Ghost Town, Yermo, California
- Ed Galloway's World's Largest Concrete Totem Pole, Foyil, Oklahoma
- Skunk Ape Research Headquarters, Ochopee, Florida