Jefferson City, Missouri: Big Pacifier Made of Cigarette Butts
Big enough for someone with a giant addiction.
- from US Hwy 54 drive north on Hwy 179 or south on US Hwy 50. Turn west onto Edgewood Drive. Watch for it on the left.
- March 2012: Reported gone.
Results 1 to 3 of 3...
Big Pacifier Made of Cigarette Butts
Visitor Tips and News About Big Pacifier Made of Cigarette Butts
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Could not find cigarette butt pacifier. Perhaps someone smoked it? Large red, white and blue jack there now.
[J Nichols, 02/25/2011]
Pacifier Made From Cigarette Butts
Cigarette butt pacifier.
Pacifier Made of Cigarette Butts
A very large baby pacifier constructed of cigarette butts rests beside the greenway along Edgewood Drive. This was constructed and erected as part of a public art project. There are also large sheet metal flowers.
[Ken Hartke, 04/15/2008]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
September 19, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Missouri Latest Tips and Stories
- World's Largest Ball of Twine, Branson, Missouri
- Glass Labyrinth - Outdoor Maze of Glass, Kansas City, Missouri
- Longest Footbridge for Trainspotters, Springfield, Missouri
- Wreckage Of The USS Inaugural, St. Louis, Missouri
- Gigantic Paper Cup, Springfield, Missouri
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- White Cliffs of Conoy, Bainbridge, Pennsylvania
- Calgary Tower: Glass Floor, Calgary, Alberta
- Shrine Of Our Lady Of Good Help, New Franken, Wisconsin
- Two-headed Calf, Boise, Idaho
- Hitler's Tea Service and Spy Weapons, Anniston, Alabama
Latest Visitor Tips