Macklin, Saskatchewan, Canada: World's Biggest Bunnock
A giant horse ankle bone is synonymous with the town of Macklin.
Visitor Tips and News About World's Biggest Bunnock
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
World's Biggest Bunnock
Bunnock is a game played with horse ankle bones which are known as Bunnock in German. The World Championships are in Macklin so, of course, they have the world's largest Bunnock.
It is rather forlorn looking but apparently contains a tourist information office. When I was in the area, a few irreverent people had an amusing afternoon arguing about which part of the male or female anatomy this monument looks like. These same people discussed who might have designed and built such a monument.
[Gregory Melle Notsorry.com, 07/30/2008]
April 30, 2017
Saskatchewan Latest Tips and Stories
- Mac the Moose, World's Largest, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
- Diefenbaker Centre and Gravesite, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
- Large Coffee Pot, Davidson, Saskatchewan
- Snowman - Blizzard Capital, Kenaston, Saskatchewan
- Gnarled Hand Rising from the Earth, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- The Chairy Orchard, Denton, Texas
- Toy and Action Figure Museum, Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
- Giant Purple Face of Prince, Chanhassen, Minnesota
- Halfwit Muffler Man, Holmeson, New Jersey
- Vietnam Memorial, Mineral Wells, Texas