Dyersville, Iowa: Field of Dreams
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
One Homer for Field of Dreams
Visitor Tips and News About Field of Dreams
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Until now, visiting the Field of Dreams baseball diamond in Iowa -- bucolic site of the 1989 Kevin Costner flick -- sometimes left visitors with the afterglow of a lumpy pillow. That's because the Field had been built on a property line between two neighbors.... [09/02/2007] Complete News Story
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
April 19, 2014
Iowa Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant American Gothic Statue, Indianola, Iowa
- Real Deal Auto Thrill Show Memorabilia, La Porte City, Iowa
- Alphabet Heads, Des Moines, Iowa
- Auto Thrill Show Memorabilia Museum, La Porte City, Iowa
- Neon Gas Station Man, Menlo, Iowa
Latest Visitor Tips