Dyersville, Iowa: Field of Dreams
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
One Homer for Field of Dreams
Visitor Tips and News About Field of Dreams
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Until now, visiting the Field of Dreams baseball diamond in Iowa -- bucolic site of the 1989 Kevin Costner flick -- sometimes left visitors with the afterglow of a lumpy pillow. That's because the Field had been built on a property line between two neighbors.... [09/02/2007] Complete News Story
May 27, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Iowa Latest Tips and Stories
- Freedom Rock, Menlo, Iowa
- Tiny Church: Guardian Angel Roadside Chapel, Clear Lake, Iowa
- Large Chicken, Ice Cream Cone, Clear Lake, Iowa
- Golden Dome of Pure Knowledge, Fairfield, Iowa
- The Sitting Man, Iowa City, Iowa
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Korean War Foxhole, San Antonio, Texas
- Feature: National WWII Museum, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Buckhorn Hall of Horns, San Antonio, Texas
- Tin Man from Oz, Readfield, Wisconsin
- Cave Restaurant, Richland, Missouri