Kansas City, Missouri: Big Spider Sculpture
Sculpted by Louise Bourgeois, the champion of "feminist identity art." Snapshot suggestion: stand under its twisty black legs and pretend to scream.
Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art
- E. 45th St., Kansas City, MO
- Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art. South of downtown, outdoors, on the west side at the corner of Walnut and E. 45th Sts.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Big Spider Sculpture
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Big Spider Sculpture
Loved this spider! We took a picture screaming for you guys. [Ben Perdue, 08/11/2015]
Numerous sculptures surround the Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art, including this large spider sculpture, with a smaller one climbing the museum's outside wall.
[Joe Desiderio, 10/19/2009]
September 27, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Missouri Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Animal Cluster, Farmington, Missouri
- Giant Animal Cluster, Bonne Terre, Missouri
- Totem Pole Trading Post, Rolla, Missouri
- Mining Caves with Serenity Park, Pacific, Missouri
- Bob's Gasoline Alley, Cuba, Missouri
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Doug Bast's House of History, Boonsboro, Maryland
- Phil Collins' 1836 Alamo Model, San Antonio, Texas
- B-29 Bomber Collision Site, Weatherford, Texas
- Big Ice Cream Cone, Abbotsford, Wisconsin
- Foamhenge, Natural Bridge, Virginia