Kansas City, Missouri: Big Spider Sculpture
Sculpted by Louise Bourgeois, the champion of "feminist identity art." Snapshot suggestion: stand under its twisty black legs and pretend to scream.
Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art
- E. 45th St., Kansas City, MO
- Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art. South of downtown, outdoors, on the west side at the corner of Walnut and E. 45th Sts.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Spider Sculpture
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Numerous sculptures surround the Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art, including this large spider sculpture, with a smaller one climbing the museum's outside wall.
[Joe Desiderio, 10/19/2009]
May 25, 2015
Missouri Latest Tips and Stories
- Cave Restaurant, Richland, Missouri
- Nicholas Beazley Aviation Museum, Marshall, Missouri
- Trail's End Cattle Drive Destination Monument, Sedalia, Missouri
- Bridal Cave, Camdenton, Missouri
- Home-Made Mini Submarine, Neosho, Missouri
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Korean War Foxhole, San Antonio, Texas
- Feature: National WWII Museum, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Buckhorn Hall of Horns, San Antonio, Texas
- Tin Man from Oz, Readfield, Wisconsin
- Eclectic Menagerie Park - Metal Sculptures, Houston, Texas