Kansas City, Missouri: Big Spider Sculpture
Sculpted by Louise Bourgeois, the champion of "feminist identity art." Snapshot suggestion: stand under its twisty black legs and pretend to scream.
Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art
- E. 45th St., Kansas City, MO
- Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art. South of downtown, outdoors, on the west side at the corner of Walnut and E. 45th Sts.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Spider Sculpture
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Numerous sculptures surround the Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art, including this large spider sculpture, with a smaller one climbing the museum's outside wall.
[Joe Desiderio, 10/19/2009]
August 1, 2015
Missouri Latest Tips and Stories
- Yakov Smirnoff Theatre, Branson, Missouri
- Glass Labyrinth - Outdoor Maze of Glass, Kansas City, Missouri
- Cheshire Lodge - Theme Room Motel, St. Louis, Missouri
- Uranus Fudge Factory, Uranus, Missouri
- Tightwad Bank, Tightwad, Missouri
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Lenin Statue, Seattle, Washington
- Clothespin Grave Marker, Middlesex, Vermont
- Giant Sonic Drink Water Tank, Choctaw, Oklahoma
- Big Walleye, Isle, Minnesota
- Stephen Foster's Horse Jawbone, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania