Kansas City, Missouri: Big Spider Sculpture
Sculpted by Louise Bourgeois, the champion of "feminist identity art." Snapshot suggestion: stand under its twisty black legs and pretend to scream.
Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art
- E. 45th St., Kansas City, MO
- Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art. South of downtown, outdoors, on the west side at the corner of Walnut and E. 45th Sts.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Big Spider Sculpture
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Big Spider Sculpture
Loved this spider! We took a picture screaming for you guys. [Ben Perdue, 08/11/2015]
Numerous sculptures surround the Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art, including this large spider sculpture, with a smaller one climbing the museum's outside wall.
[Joe Desiderio, 10/19/2009]
December 5, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Missouri Latest Tips and Stories
- Budweiser Brewery Tour, St. Louis, Missouri
- Stand Where a Man Was Killed by Wild Bill Hickok, Springfield, Missouri
- 8-Ball Water Tower, Tipton, Missouri
- Welch Spring Hospital Ruins, Akers, Missouri
- Giant Vess Soda Bottle, St. Louis, Missouri
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Samurai Sword of Pilot Who Bombed Oregon, Brookings, Oregon
- Hole N' The Rock And The Stuffed Donkey, Moab, Utah
- Goblin Valley - Galaxy Quest Planet And Fun Photo Op, Green River, Utah
- Kelly's Muffler Car, Paradise, California
- Giraffe Bursts Through Roof, Aurora, Illinois