Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Bronze statue of the Billiken, which looks like a cross between a Buddha and a Kewpie Doll. The toy, inspired by corpulent President William Howard Taft, was supposed to be the Next Big Thing after the Teddy Bear, but it flopped. Roadsideamerica.com Report... [12/26/2011]
Visitor Tips and News About The Billiken
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Billiken is no longer on campus. It's been moved over to the Chaifetz Arena, to the right of all the flags.
[Charles Lewis, 06/06/2012]
July 1, 2016
Missouri Latest Tips and Stories
- Sea Serpent on the Quad, Kirksville, Missouri
- Spook Light, Hornersville, Missouri
- Toilet Yard Art, Craig, Missouri
- World's Largest Toy Museum, Branson, Missouri
- 2011 Joplin, MO Tornado Memorial, Joplin, Missouri
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Coronado Heights WPA Castle, Lindsborg, Kansas
- Houdini's Grave, Queens, New York
- Meals Served by Model Train, Little Rock, Arkansas
- Lizard Man Sandwiches, Bishopville, South Carolina
- UFO Welcome Center, Bowman, South Carolina