Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Bronze statue of the Billiken, which looks like a cross between a Buddha and a Kewpie Doll. The toy, inspired by corpulent President William Howard Taft, was supposed to be the Next Big Thing after the Teddy Bear, but it flopped. Roadsideamerica.com Report... [12/26/2011]
Visitor Tips and News About The Billiken
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Billiken is no longer on campus. It's been moved over to the Chaifetz Arena, to the right of all the flags.
[Charles Lewis, 06/06/2012]
August 1, 2015
Missouri Latest Tips and Stories
- Strange Steel Drum Family, Warrensburg, Missouri
- Glore Psychiatric Museum, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Wild Animal Safari, formerly Exotic Animal Paradise, Strafford, Missouri
- Eager Gas Jockey, Crystal City, Missouri
- Yakov Smirnoff Theatre, Branson, Missouri
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Wizard of Oz Garden, Mapleton, Illinois
- Mel Gould's Buryville, Cheyenne, Wyoming
- Big Chair, Elkins, West Virginia
- Giant Rooftop Hot Dog, Medford, New York
- Giant Bass (Large Mouth?), West Ashland, Wisconsin