Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Bronze statue of the Billiken, which looks like a cross between a Buddha and a Kewpie Doll. The toy, inspired by corpulent President William Howard Taft, was supposed to be the Next Big Thing after the Teddy Bear, but it flopped. Roadsideamerica.com Report... [12/26/2011]
Visitor Tips and News About The Billiken
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Billiken is no longer on campus. It's been moved over to the Chaifetz Arena, to the right of all the flags.
[Charles Lewis, 06/06/2012]
July 27, 2016
Missouri Latest Tips and Stories
- Pony Express Motel, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Red's Giant Hamburg Sign, Springfield, Missouri
- Giant Camera, Rolla, Missouri
- Big Mouth, World's Largest Coal Shovel, Rich Hill, Missouri
- World's Largest Hot Dog Cart, Washington, Missouri
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Big Dragon Statue, Caryville, Tennessee
- Dinosaur World, Glen Rose, Texas
- Giant metal spur, Hico, Texas
- Crazy Yard, Sinking Cadillac, Cudahy, Wisconsin
- Dr Pepper Museum, Dublin, Texas