Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Bronze statue of the Billiken, which looks like a cross between a Buddha and a Kewpie Doll. The toy, inspired by corpulent President William Howard Taft, was supposed to be the Next Big Thing after the Teddy Bear, but it flopped. Roadsideamerica.com Report... [12/26/2011]
Visitor Tips and News About The Billiken
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Billiken is no longer on campus. It's been moved over to the Chaifetz Arena, to the right of all the flags.
[Charles Lewis, 06/06/2012]
October 23, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Missouri Latest Tips and Stories
- Glore Psychiatric Museum, St. Joseph, Missouri
- World's Fair Last Supper, Kansas City, Missouri
- Feature: The Pig Museum, Linn, Missouri
- Jesse James' Corpse Basket - Funeral Museum, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Giant Animal Cluster, Farmington, Missouri
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Home of the Possum Drop, Brasstown, North Carolina
- Feature: Mahalchik's Fabulous Fifty Acres, Mount Holly, New Jersey
- Paul Walker Crash Site, Valencia, California
- Tree Spirits of St. Simons Island, St. Simons Island, Georgia
- Twistee Treat, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania