Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Bronze statue of the Billiken, which looks like a cross between a Buddha and a Kewpie Doll. The toy, inspired by corpulent President William Howard Taft, was supposed to be the Next Big Thing after the Teddy Bear, but it flopped. Roadsideamerica.com Report... [12/26/2011]
Visitor Tips and News About The Billiken
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Billiken is no longer on campus. It's been moved over to the Chaifetz Arena, to the right of all the flags.
[Charles Lewis, 06/06/2012]
November 30, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Missouri Latest Tips and Stories
- World's Largest Statue of Lewis and Clark's Dog, St. Charles, Missouri
- Giant Head of JFK, Branson, Missouri
- Fake Mural Painter in Town of Murals, Louisiana, Missouri
- Original Monster Truck, Hazelwood, Missouri
- Giant Fiddle and Banjo, Branson, Missouri
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Museum of Wonder, Seale, Alabama
- Grave of The Mother of the Mother Road, Hydro, Oklahoma
- Lucille's Famous Route 66 Gas Station, Hydro, Oklahoma
- City of Ten Thousand Buddhas, Ukiah, California
- Feature: George Jones Museum, Nashville, Tennessee