Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Bronze statue of the Billiken, which looks like a cross between a Buddha and a Kewpie Doll. The toy, inspired by corpulent President William Howard Taft, was supposed to be the Next Big Thing after the Teddy Bear, but it flopped. Roadsideamerica.com Report... [12/26/2011]
Visitor Tips and News About The Billiken
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Billiken is no longer on campus. It's been moved over to the Chaifetz Arena, to the right of all the flags.
[Charles Lewis, 06/06/2012]
May 27, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Missouri Latest Tips and Stories
- Cave Restaurant, Richland, Missouri
- Nicholas Beazley Aviation Museum, Marshall, Missouri
- Trail's End Cattle Drive Destination Monument, Sedalia, Missouri
- Bridal Cave, Camdenton, Missouri
- Home-Made Mini Submarine, Neosho, Missouri
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Human-Powered Chain Ferry, Saugatuck, Michigan
- Watson's Wild West Museum, Elkhorn, Wisconsin
- Viking Statue, Westby, Wisconsin
- Ice Cream Cone-Shaped Stand, Mattoon, Illinois
- State Line Through a Bar, Copperhill, Tennessee