Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Bronze statue of the Billiken, which looks like a cross between a Buddha and a Kewpie Doll. The toy, inspired by corpulent President William Howard Taft, was supposed to be the Next Big Thing after the Teddy Bear, but it flopped. Roadsideamerica.com Report... [12/26/2011]
Visitor Tips and News About The Billiken
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Billiken is no longer on campus. It's been moved over to the Chaifetz Arena, to the right of all the flags.
[Charles Lewis, 06/06/2012]
April 30, 2016
Missouri Latest Tips and Stories
- Budweiser Clydesdales Ranch, Booneville, Missouri
- Big Bender, Dittmer, Missouri
- Blind Boone Park, Warrensburg, Missouri
- Muffler Car, Springfield, Missouri
- Giant Fiddle and Banjo, Branson, Missouri
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Stoner Patriot Peace Garden of All Faiths, Amarillo, Texas
- Second Coming House of Prophet Isaiah, Niagara Falls, New York
- Gas Station From Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003), Manor, Texas
- Lane Frost Grave - Greatest Bull Rider, Hugo, Oklahoma
- Mercedes Benz Tombstone, Linden, New Jersey