Waimea, Kamuela, Hawaii: Centennial Roping Victory Boot
Large western boot reminds all that it's been a mere century since three Waimea cowboys won the 1907 World Championship of Steer Roping at the Cheyenne Frontier Days Rodeo.
Parker Ranch Shopping Center
- Mamalaloha Highway, Waimea, Kamuela, HI
- Parker Ranch Shopping Center, Mamalaloha Highway (HI19) in Waimea (Kamuela).
Seen from the road by the McDonald's.
Centennial Roping Victory Boot
Visitor Tips and News About Centennial Roping Victory Boot
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A very large western boot commemorates the 100th anniversary of three Waimea cowboys from Hawaii capturing the World Championship of Steer Roping at the 1907 Cheyenne Frontier Days Rodeo.
[Scott Sharick, 01/04/2010]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- King Kamehameha I Statue #1, Kapaau, Big Island, HI - 17 mi.
- Laupahoehoe Train Museum, Laupahoehoe, Big Island, HI - 28 mi.
- World's Most Scenic Urinal, Kealakekua, Big Island, HI - 33 mi.
- Hula Dancer Photo Op, Papaikou-Wailea, Big Island, HI - 36 mi.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
July 29, 2014
Hawaii Latest Tips and Stories
- Tiny Church, Kahaluu-Keauhou, Big Island, Hawaii
- The Painted Church, Captain Cook, Big Island, Hawaii
- King Kamehameha I Statue, Kapaau, Big Island, Hawaii
- King Kamehameha I Statue #2, Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii
- Eternal Flame War Memorial, Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- The Miniature Grotto, Harris, Iowa
- Blue Angel Weather Vane, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Warrior King Jesus on a White Stallion, Owatonna, Minnesota
- Longest Historic Covered Bridge in the USA, Medora, Indiana
- Sit with Giant Lincoln, Boise, Idaho
Latest Visitor Tips