Charlotte, North Carolina: Brick Kids - Life is an Open Book
The Brick Association of the Carolinas commissioned "Life Is An Open Book," depicting brick kids climbing on a brick book. For a generation not influenced by Pink Floyd...
- West 1st St., Charlotte, NC
- West 1st Street at West Tryon Street, near the Bechter Museum of Modern Art.
- Always visible.
Brick Kids - Life is an Open Book
Visitor Tips and News About Brick Kids - Life is an Open Book
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Brick Association of the Carolinas commissioned this sculpture honoring the AIA of both North and South Carolina. In keeping with the literary theme of The Green, sculpture garden, "Life Is An Open Book" by Brad Spencer shows brick children climbing an open brick book.
This is only one of many unique and thought-provoking sculptures in the park that deserve exploring.
[Phil Pasquini, 07/15/2010]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
May 25, 2013
North Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- White Deer, Famous Albino, Garner, North Carolina
- Metalmorphosis - Giant Head, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Mimi's Dairy-O Pizza Man, Rutherfordton, North Carolina
- Big Mercury Cougar, Zebulon, North Carolina
- Ava Gardner Museum, Smithfield, North Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Tommy Bartlett Water Thrill Show, Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
- Moai Dude: Laid-Back Easter Island Head, Altoona, Iowa
- World's Largest Chess Board, Medicine Hat, Alberta
- Rabbit Hash General Store, Rabbit Hash, Kentucky
- Mountain Meadows Massacre Mass Grave, Central, Utah
Latest Visitor Tips