Charlotte, North Carolina: Brick Kids - Life is an Open Book
The Brick Association of the Carolinas commissioned "Life Is An Open Book," depicting brick kids climbing on a brick book. For a generation not influenced by Pink Floyd...
- West 1st St., Charlotte, NC
- West 1st Street at West Tryon Street, near the Bechter Museum of Modern Art.
- Always visible.
Brick Kids - Life is an Open Book
Visitor Tips and News About Brick Kids - Life is an Open Book
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Brick Association of the Carolinas commissioned this sculpture honoring the AIA of both North and South Carolina. In keeping with the literary theme of The Green, sculpture garden, "Life Is An Open Book" by Brad Spencer shows brick children climbing an open brick book.
This is only one of many unique and thought-provoking sculptures in the park that deserve exploring.
[Phil Pasquini, 07/15/2010]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
December 8, 2013
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
North Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Futuro Flying Saucer, Frisco, North Carolina
- Floyd's City Barber Shop, Mount Airy, North Carolina
- World's Largest Bed And Quilt, Franklin, North Carolina
- Metal Man Riding a Pig-Dog, Asheville, North Carolina
- Vollis Simpson Whirligig Park, Wilson, North Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Coffinwood, Pahrump, Nevada
- White Squirrels of the Pacific, Dana Point, California
- Grave of the Oldest Civil War Soldier, Chillicothe, Iowa
- Munch Box, Chatsworth, California
- Site of World's First Radio Telescope, Wheaton, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips