Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Man at the Wheel
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Bronze sailor at the wheel of a ship battling a storm, commemorating the Gloucester fishermen lost at sea. A low wall near the statue has the year and names of all the men who have died. The statue is in Stacy Esplanade overlooking Gloucester Harbor.
Gloucester is the same town that lost the men of the Andrea Gail in "The Perfect Storm."
[Karen Hudson, 01/03/2011]
January 23, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Massachusetts Latest Tips and Stories
- Ponyhenge, Lincoln, Massachusetts
- Alexander the Great Park, Roslindale, Massachusetts
- Steaming Kettle, Boston, Massachusetts
- International Creche Museum, Attleboro, Massachusetts
- Famous Orange Dinosaur, Saugus, Massachusetts
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Don Q Inn, Dodgeville, Wisconsin
- George Washington Masonic National Memorial, Alexandria, Virginia
- Buddhist Temple Tour, Kissimmee, Florida
- Happy Halfwit Muffler Man, Oaks, Pennsylvania
- Zero Milestone of the Old Spanish Trail, St. Augustine, Florida