Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Man at the Wheel
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Bronze sailor at the wheel of a ship battling a storm, commemorating the Gloucester fishermen lost at sea. A low wall near the statue has the year and names of all the men who have died. The statue is in Stacy Esplanade overlooking Gloucester Harbor.
Gloucester is the same town that lost the men of the Andrea Gail in "The Perfect Storm."
[Karen Hudson, 01/03/2011]
December 10, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Massachusetts Latest Tips and Stories
- USS Maine's Ventilation Cowl, Woburn, Massachusetts
- Democratic Donkey, Republican Footprints, Boston, Massachusetts
- Propane Tank Caterpillar, Westport, Massachusetts
- UFO Close Encounter Monument, Sheffield, Massachusetts
- Big Man - Muffler Man, Hancock, Massachusetts
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- 3-D Outdoor Mural with Viewing Glasses, San Antonio, Texas
- Halfwit Muffler Man, Seaside Heights, New Jersey
- Vollis Simpson Whirligigs, Pleasant Hill, North Carolina
- The Mystery Hole, Ansted, West Virginia
- World's Highest Hill, Poteau, Oklahoma