Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Man at the Wheel
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Bronze sailor at the wheel of a ship battling a storm, commemorating the Gloucester fishermen lost at sea. A low wall near the statue has the year and names of all the men who have died. The statue is in Stacy Esplanade overlooking Gloucester Harbor.
Gloucester is the same town that lost the men of the Andrea Gail in "The Perfect Storm."
[Karen Hudson, 01/03/2011]
September 30, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Massachusetts Latest Tips and Stories
- Big Man - Muffler Man, Hancock, Massachusetts
- Victorian House Grave, Springfield, Massachusetts
- Golden Teapot - Clobbered!, Boston, Massachusetts
- Bancroft Tower, Worcester, Massachusetts
- Pilgrim Monument And Museum, Provincetown, Massachusetts
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Plane on a Stick, Lakewood, California
- Jesus Wearing Cowboy Boots, Paris, Texas
- Magnetic Hill, Springer, Oklahoma
- Jesse James' Corpse Basket - Funeral Museum, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Japanese Temple Replica, Kaneohe, Oahu, Hawaii