Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Man at the Wheel
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Bronze sailor at the wheel of a ship battling a storm, commemorating the Gloucester fishermen lost at sea. A low wall near the statue has the year and names of all the men who have died. The statue is in Stacy Esplanade overlooking Gloucester Harbor.
Gloucester is the same town that lost the men of the Andrea Gail in "The Perfect Storm."
[Karen Hudson, 01/03/2011]
October 27, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Massachusetts Latest Tips and Stories
- Democratic Donkey, Republican Footprints, Boston, Massachusetts
- Propane Tank Caterpillar, Westport, Massachusetts
- UFO Close Encounter Monument, Sheffield, Massachusetts
- Big Man - Muffler Man, Hancock, Massachusetts
- Victorian House Grave, Springfield, Massachusetts
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Sam Spade's Office, Winters, California
- Ghost Town Where The Andromeda Strain was Filmed, Shafter, Texas
- Abandoned Jail and Wedding Chapel, Laurel Springs, North Carolina
- Shoe Tree, Kalkaska, Michigan
- North Charleston Fire Museum, North Charleston, South Carolina