Harbor Springs, Michigan: Junk Robin (Gone)
9-ft. tall scrap object bird made by an artist from orange Volkswagen hood, copper kettle, grills, license plates.
- About a mile west of Pleasantview Road stoplight on M119, on north side before Hedrick Rd.
- July 2014: Owner reports he sold it.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Junk Robin
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Get your photos soon; this sculpture is for sale (231-526-1020). The building has recently been painted blue. [Mark Hoffman, 05/26/2014]
A nine-foot tall robin crafted of found objects greets you on M119 in Harbor Springs. An orange Volkswagen hood, an antique copper kettle, old grills, license plates and more are found within this giant avian sculpture. Tin can fish by the same artist are found on site.
September 3, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- Pop Art Duff Beer Can and Cigarette Pack, Emmett, Michigan
- Big Working Kaleidoscope, Three Oaks, Michigan
- Pull-it-Yourself Raft, Manistique, Michigan
- Robinson Scenic Gardens, Mancelona, Michigan
- Yellow Dinosaurs, Bear Lake, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Lobstermobile, Bath, Maine
- Gambrinus, King of Beer, Columbus, Ohio
- Extraterrestrial Highway Sign, Crystal Springs, Nevada
- Skull of Phineas Gage and the Rod That Passed Through It, Boston, Massachusetts
- Giant Mushroom, Middlebury, Indiana