Harbor Springs, Michigan: Junk Robin (Gone)
9-ft. tall scrap object bird made by an artist from orange Volkswagen hood, copper kettle, grills, license plates.
- About a mile west of Pleasantview Road stoplight on M119, on north side before Hedrick Rd.
- July 2014: Owner reports he sold it.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Junk Robin
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Get your photos soon; this sculpture is for sale (231-526-1020). The building has recently been painted blue. [Mark Hoffman, 05/26/2014]
A nine-foot tall robin crafted of found objects greets you on M119 in Harbor Springs. An orange Volkswagen hood, an antique copper kettle, old grills, license plates and more are found within this giant avian sculpture. Tin can fish by the same artist are found on site.
October 26, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- World's Former Largest Cherry Pie Pan, Charlevoix, Michigan
- Yogi Bear Statue, Frankenmuth, Michigan
- Wooden Statue And Grave Of Police K9 Zeek, Westland, Michigan
- Montrose Historical and Telephone Pioneer Museum, Montrose, Michigan
- Rosa Parks in Unfamiliar Pose, Grand Rapids, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: The Garden of Eden, Lucas, Kansas
- Muffler Man - Happy Halfwit, Winslow, New Jersey
- Don Q Inn, Dodgeville, Wisconsin
- Emperor Norton Grave, Colma, California
- Grave of Bob Ford, He Shot Jesse James, Richmond, Missouri