Two giant metal baby heads named Day and Night, sit on the ground. Sculpted by Spanish artist Antonio Lopez Garcia.
Museum of Fine Arts
- 465 Huntington Ave., Boston, MA
- The heads flank the rear entrance to the Museum of Fine Arts, on the south side of Fenway St. between Forsythe Way and Louis Prang St.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Baby Heads
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Giant Baby Heads
Two giant baby heads named Day and Night. They are about 8 feet high by 5 feet.They were sculptures created by Spanish artist Antonio Lopez Garcia.
October 13, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Massachusetts Latest Tips and Stories
- All White Muffler Man, Chicopee, Massachusetts
- Longest Named Thing in America, Webster (near Worcester), Massachusetts
- Skull of Phineas Gage and the Rod That Passed Through It, Boston, Massachusetts
- Famous Orange Dinosaur, Saugus, Massachusetts
- Largest Cactus in Massachusetts, Saugus, Massachusetts
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- World's Smallest Skyscraper, Wichita Falls, Texas
- Fried Green Tomatoes: The Whistle Stop Cafe, Juliette, Georgia
- First Dairy Queen, Joliet, Illinois
- Feature: Wild Blueberry Land: World's Largest Blueberry, Columbia Falls, Maine
- Feature: Monkey From Mars, Decatur, Georgia