Boston, Massachusetts: Giant Baby HeadsTwo giant metal baby heads named Day and Night, sit on the ground. Sculpted by Spanish artist Antonio Lopez Garcia.
Museum of Fine Arts
- 465 Huntington Ave., Boston, MA
- The heads flank the rear entrance to the Museum of Fine Arts, on the south side of Fenway St. between Forsythe Way and Louis Prang St.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Baby Heads
Two giant baby heads named Day and Night. They are about 8 feet high by 5 feet.They were sculptures created by Spanish artist Antonio Lopez Garcia.[eastcoastdrifter, 10/12/2010]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Skull of Phineas Gage and the Rod That Passed Through It, Boston, MA - < 1 mi.
- The Mapparium, Boston, MA - < 1 mi.
- MIT Museum, Cambridge, MA - 2 mi.
- In the region: Train-Augmented McDonald's, Fall River, MA - 46 mi.