Two giant metal baby heads named Day and Night, sit on the ground. Sculpted by Spanish artist Antonio Lopez Garcia.
Museum of Fine Arts
- 465 Huntington Ave., Boston, MA
- The heads flank the rear entrance to the Museum of Fine Arts, on the south side of Fenway St. between Forsythe Way and Louis Prang St.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Baby Heads
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Giant Baby Heads
Two giant baby heads named Day and Night. They are about 8 feet high by 5 feet.They were sculptures created by Spanish artist Antonio Lopez Garcia.
April 29, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Massachusetts Latest Tips and Stories
- Oldest Tourist Attraction in America, Plymouth, Massachusetts
- Wonder Woman Rosey House, Lee, Massachusetts
- Jordan's Furniture, Reading, Massachusetts
- World's Smallest Museum, Somerville, Massachusetts
- Skull Cliff - Skull Rock, Lynnfield, Massachusetts
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Video: Old Car City USA, White, Georgia
- Feature: Old Car City USA, White, Georgia
- 12-Foot-Tall Man Stares at Skyscrapers, New York, New York
- Route 66 Musical Road, Tijeras, New Mexico
- Hanged Dummy at Hangman's Tree, Placerville, California