Two giant metal baby heads named Day and Night, sit on the ground. Sculpted by Spanish artist Antonio Lopez Garcia.
Museum of Fine Arts
- 465 Huntington Ave., Boston, MA
- The heads flank the rear entrance to the Museum of Fine Arts, on the south side of Fenway St. between Forsythe Way and Louis Prang St.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Baby Heads
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Giant Baby Heads
Two giant baby heads named Day and Night. They are about 8 feet high by 5 feet.They were sculptures created by Spanish artist Antonio Lopez Garcia.
May 22, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Massachusetts Latest Tips and Stories
- Deborah Sampson: Female Soldier, Sharon, Massachusetts
- Pumpkin Mouth Entrance, Worcester, Massachusetts
- Tommy the Elephant, West Yarmouth, Massachusetts
- Longest Named Thing in America, Webster, Massachusetts
- Westford Knight, Westford, Massachusetts
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- A-7 Corsair II Aircraft, Cullom, Illinois
- Oxley, Metal Ox, Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Ashes of First Cremated American, Washington, Pennsylvania
- Trolley Graveyard, Windber, Pennsylvania
- Feature: Stumpy's Hatchet House, Eatontown, New Jersey