Bladenboro, North Carolina: Largest (Real) Tire in the World
"This is a real tire. Not a fake," according to the owner of Hester Tire, understandably proud of the giant dump truck tire permanently mounted to advertise the business.
Hester Tire Inc
- 13422 Hwy. 131 North, Bladenboro, NC
- Hester Tire Inc. at the intersection of Hwy. 211 bypass and 131 N. Visible from road.
- Business: M-F 7 am - 5 pm, S. 7 am - 12 pm. (Call to verify)
Largest (Real) Tire in the World
Visitor Tips and News About Largest (Real) Tire in the World
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Hello, my name is Reynold Hester. The reason I am contacting you is because I have the largest real tire in the world on permanent display in Bladenboro. The size is a 59 in. x 80 in., radius 63 in. Made by Michelin, it only fits the largest dump truck in the world.
I have had a lot of people drive a long way to take pictures.
[Reynold Hester, 04/20/2011]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
August 22, 2014
North Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- The Witches' Keyhole, Lenoir, North Carolina
- Pose with the Original Carolina Hillbilly, Edneyville, North Carolina
- Harry's Grill and Piggy's Ice, Hendersonville, North Carolina
- Historic Anti-Racist Lunch Counter, Greensboro, North Carolina
- Pirate of Otway, Otway, North Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Image of Jesus Christ on a Tree, Rochester, New York
- Carson Mansion - Quintessential Haunted House, Eureka, California
- Chrome Longhorn Sculpture, Johnson City, Texas
- President Clinton, Train Engineer, Hope, Arkansas
- Duck Dynasty Headquarters, Monroe, Louisiana
Latest Visitor Tips