Bladenboro, North Carolina: Largest (Real) Tire in the World
"This is a real tire. Not a fake," according to the owner of Hester Tire, understandably proud of the giant dump truck tire permanently mounted to advertise the business.
Hester Tire Inc
- 13422 Hwy. 131 North, Bladenboro, NC
- Hester Tire Inc. at the intersection of Hwy. 211 bypass and 131 N. Visible from road.
- Business: M-F 7 am - 5 pm, S. 7 am - 12 pm. (Call to verify)
Largest (Real) Tire in the World
Visitor Tips and News About Largest (Real) Tire in the World
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Hello, my name is Reynold Hester. The reason I am contacting you is because I have the largest real tire in the world on permanent display in Bladenboro. The size is a 59 in. x 80 in., radius 63 in. Made by Michelin, it only fits the largest dump truck in the world.
I have had a lot of people drive a long way to take pictures.
[Reynold Hester, 04/20/2011]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
September 18, 2014
North Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Mystery Hill And Mystery House, Blowing Rock, North Carolina
- Birthplace of Pepsi, New Bern, North Carolina
- Andrews Geyser, Old Fort, North Carolina
- Miracle on the Hudson Jet, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Occoneechee Trappers Lodge, Garysburg, North Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Billy Tripp's Mindfield, Brownsville, Tennessee
- Babe the Blue Ox and Bunyan, Rumford, Maine
- Large Drunken Pink Elephant, Fortville, Indiana
- See Birch Bark Canoes Made, Bigfork, Minnesota
- Feature: The Windsor Ruins, Port Gibson, Mississippi
Latest Visitor Tips