Reagan, Oklahoma: Sipokni Western Town
Retired actor Johnny Shackleford's wild west mini-town features a museum, saloon, cafe, trading post, and seasonal events.
- 2200 S. Saw Mill Rd, Reagan, OK
- 11 mi. north of Tishomingo on SH-99, west on Hwy 7. Look for big wooden wall and rooftop that says Sipokni West.
- Call for Hours. (Call to verify)
Sipokni Western Town
Visitor Tips and News About Sipokni Western Town
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This is a cute, movie prop setting Old Western mini-town complete with a museum, saloon (no alcohol though), cafe, trading post, working/clean restrooms, and plenty of photo opportunities. It's located off of a red, dirt road so you have to look for the big wooden wall and rooftop that says Sipokni West. Be sure to say hi to "Johnny Shackleford" at the Trading Post. Real nice people and great food at the cafe.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
August 21, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Oklahoma Latest Tips and Stories
- Modern Day Ghost Town, Picher, Oklahoma
- One Room Territorial Jail, Texola, Oklahoma
- Toy and Action Figure Museum, Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
- Home Where Garth Brooks Lived, Stillwater, Oklahoma
- Junk Art Snowman And Sidekick, Stillwater, Oklahoma
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Carson Mansion - Quintessential Haunted House, Eureka, California
- Chrome Longhorn Sculpture, Johnson City, Texas
- President Clinton, Train Engineer, Hope, Arkansas
- Duck Dynasty Headquarters, Monroe, Louisiana
- Mary Todd Lincoln's Sanitarium Bed, Batavia, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips