Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada: Three Goofy Cows in a PileThree cows: one lounging on the ground like a Hollywood startlet, and one standing on its hind legs with aother perched on its shoulders holding aloft a milk can. It's an elaborate statue-sign for a dairy.
Lock City Dairies
- 938 McNabb St., Sault Ste. Marie, ON, Canada
- At the entrance to Lock City Dairies. East side of the city. On the north side of McNabb St. between Shannon Rd and Manitou Drive.
Visitor Tips and News About Three Goofy Cows in a Pile
They are goofy.[Bill, 07/01/2012]
This is one dairy that refuses to let normal roadside cows spoil your travels! Three milkers are sculpted in nutty poses, hoisting high a Lock City Dairies milk can.
Nearby Offbeat Places
- World's Largest Baseball, Sault Ste. Marie, ON, Canada - 2 mi.
- Antlers Restaurant, Sault Ste. Marie, MI - 3 mi.
- Man vs Moose, Moose Wins, Sault Ste. Marie, ON, Canada - 4 mi.
- In the region: Model of Iroquois Point Lighthouse and Ore Freighter, Bay Mills, MI - 16 mi.