Chicago, Illinois: Stained Glass Museum (Closed)
The free exhibit at the Navy Pier mixes 150 examples of religious and non-religious stained glass art created since 1870.
Smith Museum of Stained Glass
- Smith Museum of Stained Glass. E. Grand Ave. and Lake Shore Dr., Navy Pier, in Festival Hall lower level terraces.
- Closed Sept. 2014 (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About Stained Glass Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Stained Glass Museum - Michael Jordan
There's a Michael Jordan stained glass window located at the Smith Museum of Stained Glass on the Navy Pier. This is just one of over 150 windows on display. There is also a Martin Luther King Jr window.
November 24, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Illinois Latest Tips and Stories
- 25-Foot-Tall Geriatric Walker, Edwardsville, Illinois
- Plugged In: Human Circuit Board, Edwardsville, Illinois
- 1955 Ford in Barn Roof, Wapella, Illinois
- Diseased Organs, Glen Ellyn, Illinois
- World's Largest Public Collection of Postcards, Wauconda, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: John Dillinger Museum, Crown Point, Indiana
- Lion Country Safari, Loxahatchee, Florida
- Sioux City Corn Palace, Sioux City, Iowa
- Belding Shoe Tree, Belding, Michigan
- Big Horse Head Outside Apt. Building, Fairfax, Virginia