Chicago, Illinois: Stained Glass Museum - Michael Jordan
The free exhibit at the Navy Pier mixes 150 examples of religious and non-religious stained glass art created since 1870.
Smith Museum of Stained Glass
- 600 East Grand Ave., Chicago, IL
- Smith Museum of Stained Glass. E Grand Ave and Lake Shore Dr., Navy Pier, in Festival Hall lower level terraces.
- Su-Th 10 am - 8 pm F-Sa 10 am - 10 pm (Call to verify)
Stained Glass Museum - Michael Jordan
Visitor Tips and News About Stained Glass Museum - Michael Jordan
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
There's a Michael Jordan stained glass window located at the Smith Museum of Stained Glass on the Navy Pier. This is just one of over 150 windows on display. There is also a Martin Luther King Jr window.
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Bob Newhart Statue, Chicago, IL - < 1 mi.
- Famous Rocks of the Tribune Tower, Chicago, IL - 1 mi.
- Monument to Jack Brickhouse, Famous Announcer, Chicago, IL - 1 mi.
- Obama's Barber Chair, Encased in Plexiglass, Chicago, IL - 6 mi.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
December 10, 2013
Illinois Latest Tips and Stories
- Pollinatarium: Bees and Bats, Urbana, Illinois
- Wizard Of Oz Dorothy Grave, Bloomington, Illinois
- TARDIS Little Free Library, Lisle, Illinois
- Adlai Stevenson II Resting, Bloomington, Illinois
- Miller Park Artillery, Bloomington, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Medical Exhibit of Yesteryear, Martinsburg, West Virginia
- Time Portal Tromp L'oeil Murals, Brooksville, Florida
- Feature: Clinton Wedding House, Fayetteville, Arkansas
- Historical Wax Museum of New Orleans, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Casa de Fruta, Hollister, California
Latest Visitor Tips