Chicago, Illinois: Stained Glass Museum (Closed)
The free exhibit at the Navy Pier mixes 150 examples of religious and non-religious stained glass art created since 1870.
Smith Museum of Stained Glass
- Smith Museum of Stained Glass. E. Grand Ave. and Lake Shore Dr., Navy Pier, in Festival Hall lower level terraces.
- Closed Sept. 2014 (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About Stained Glass Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Stained Glass Museum - Michael Jordan
There's a Michael Jordan stained glass window located at the Smith Museum of Stained Glass on the Navy Pier. This is just one of over 150 windows on display. There is also a Martin Luther King Jr window.
September 29, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Illinois Latest Tips and Stories
- Battle of Barrington Plaque, Barrington, Illinois
- World's Largest Catsup Bottle, Collinsville, Illinois
- Pink Elephant With Martini, Rochester, Illinois
- Bahai House of Worship, Wilmette, Illinois
- Monument to the Schoolteacher Tornado Martyr, White Hall, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Plane on a Stick, Lakewood, California
- Jesus Wearing Cowboy Boots, Paris, Texas
- Magnetic Hill, Springer, Oklahoma
- Jesse James' Corpse Basket - Funeral Museum, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Japanese Temple Replica, Kaneohe, Oahu, Hawaii