Fulton, Missouri: National Churchill Museum and Berlin Wall Pieces
Museum, statue, and chunks of Berlin Wall arranged into art by Prime Minister Winston Churchill's granddaughter. Churchill, spunky savior of the free world during WWII, gave his "Iron Curtain" speech at Fulton's Westminster College.
- 501 Westminster Ave., Fulton, MO
- Museum is underneath the Church of St. Mary the Virgin, Aldermanbury.
- Daily 10 am - 4:30 pm (Call to verify)
- Admission fee for non-members.
National Churchill Museum and Berlin Wall Pieces
Visitor Tips and News About National Churchill Museum and Berlin Wall Pieces
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
In the small college town of Fulton, MO you will find the Winston Churchill Museum. It's a small museum dedicated to the life of Sir Winston Churchill that was built after he gave his legendary "Iron Curtain" speech at Westminster College. The museum is underneath the Church of St. Mary the Virgin, Aldermanbury, a 12th century church from the middle of London, redesigned by Sir Christopher Wren in 1677, that was relocated to Fulton.
Outside of the museum are pieces of the Berlin Wall and a large bust of Churchill.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
October 20, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Missouri Latest Tips and Stories
- World's Largest Rooster, Branson, Missouri
- Volkswagen Beetle Hydrant Crash, Joplin, Missouri
- World's Largest Ball of Twine, Branson, Missouri
- Glass Labyrinth - Outdoor Maze of Glass, Kansas City, Missouri
- Longest Footbridge for Trainspotters, Springfield, Missouri
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Western Mining Museum, Helper, Utah
- Elvis Shrine Inside Trophy Business Showroom, Hartford, Connecticut
- Giant Pepsi Can, Worthing, South Dakota
- Aztec Crash Site, Aztec, New Mexico
- Dolphin Tree Carving, Blowing Cave, Kennebunkport, Maine
Latest Visitor Tips