Crystal City, Missouri: Eager Gas Jockey
A somewhat life-size, cartoony statue of a gas station attendant named Paul greets customers at a used car lot.
- 706 N. Truman Blvd, Crystal City, MO
- 6167 Motors. North side of downtown. On the east side of US Hwy 67/N. Truman Blvd just south of 8th Ave.
Visitor Tips and News About Eager Gas Jockey
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Eager Gas Jockey
A somewhat life-size gas station attendant named "Paul" eagerly greets customers at a used car lot. He is standing next to a vintage gas pump, and is holding a gas hose in one hand and a windshield squeegee in the other.
July 1, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Missouri Latest Tips and Stories
- Sierra Bullets Factory, Sedalia, Missouri
- Cookin' from Scratch Chicken Car, Doolittle, Missouri
- TWA Moonliner, Kansas City, Missouri
- Trail's End - Cattle Drive Destination Monument, Sedalia, Missouri
- Monument: 2010 Population Center of the U.S., Plato, Missouri
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Titanic: World's Largest Museum Attraction, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
- Lopsided Pink Dog, Memphis, Tennessee
- Welcome Alien Statue, Roswell, New Mexico
- Art Tigers, Memphis, Tennessee
- Carved Wooden Farmer, Chatfield, Minnesota