Results 1 to 5 of 5...
Big Indian Shop and Statue
Visitor Tips and News About Big Indian Shop and Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The shop is now named Native Views, but the big Indian is still there along with some metal teepees and a cool bear. No live animals, though.
[Eric D, 12/27/2012]
Big Indian on the Mohawk Trail
Located on (Rt 2) the scenic Mohawk Trail. He was never a Muffler Man, but this Indian is about 20' tall. If you go you will be pleased to see a bear on the other side of the "Big Indian Gift Shop," which has terrific signage and plenty of other really "attractive" creations about the place.
[Banner Queen, 11/17/2010]
Big Indian Gift Shop
Obligatory giant Indian gift shop, called the "Big Indian Gift Shop," on Route 2 somewhere between Sherburne Falls and Zoar, MA.
[Christopher Scott Martin, 10/29/2000]
Mohawk Trail attractions
I'd like to add some specifics. The Mohawk Trail is Rte. 2 from Greenfield, Massachusetts, westward. A few (10?) minutes west of Greenfield, on Rte. 2, is the Big Indian Shop, which features a 20 ft. tall Indian. This store also has a pen with various animals (goats, llamas, etc.) you can feed.
[Mark Ramirez, 04/09/2000]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Bridge of Flowers, Shelburne Falls, MA - 1 mi.
- First Maple Syrup in Outer Space, Shelburne Falls, MA - 5 mi.
- Gravity Hill, Greenfield, MA - 7 mi.
- Tin Man, Junk Art Arches, Dragon, Goshen, MA - 11 mi.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
December 10, 2013
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Massachusetts Latest Tips and Stories
- Bewitched Statue, Salem, Massachusetts
- Tribute To Al Capp, Amesbury, Massachusetts
- Grave of Mother Goose, Boston, Massachusetts
- Mack Cemetery: IT Grave, Middlefield, Massachusetts
- Largest Cactus in Massachusetts, Saugus, Massachusetts
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Pollinatarium: Bees and Bats, Urbana, Illinois
- Medical Exhibit of Yesteryear, Martinsburg, West Virginia
- Wizard Of Oz Dorothy Grave, Bloomington, Illinois
- Time Portal Tromp L'oeil Murals, Brooksville, Florida
- Feature: Clinton Wedding House, Fayetteville, Arkansas
Latest Visitor Tips